A Bangladesh Navy Cadet Officer Circular 2021 is now out to recruit individuals as Cadet Officer under 2022-B Officer Batch. Application deadline is this October 25, 2021.
Requirements For Navy Cadet Officer (2022-B Batch) :
Application Eligibilities : Aspirants need to demonstrate the following qualities, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Age minimum 16 years & a half to 21 years to the maximum as on July 1, 2022. But for those involved in Armed Forces Services, it is between 18 to 23 years.
- For male, height is 162.5 centimeters (5 feet 4 inches). But it is 157.48 centimeters ( 5 feet 2 inches) for female candidates.
- For male, weight is min 50 KGs and 47 KGs for female.
- CGPA Min 4.5 in SSC and HSC or their equivalent exams in Science Group with GPA min 4.0 in Mathematics and Physics in both the exams. To note, this educational requirement is applicable also for the aspirants currently with Armed Forces Services in the Country.
- For English Medium candidates, min ‘A’ Grade in at least 3 subjects and min ‘B’ Grade in at least 2 subjects among 6 subjects in ‘O’ level exam. And in ‘A’ level exam, min ‘B’ Grade in at least 2 subjects. Applicants must have Mathematics and Physics as subjects in both the exams.
- Unmarried which is applicable to both male and female candidates.
- Must be Bangladeshi citizen by birth.
MORE STORIES : You May Like This Below Link Also!
Air Force 87 BAFA Course Circular 2022
Urgent Note :
Those expected to appear in HSC or its equivalent exams 2021 are also eligible to apply. But they have to show the result of the exams before joining the services upon being qualified.
MORE RELATED STORIES FOR YOU !
Join Navy As Direct Commissioned Officer Under 2023-A DEO Batch [LATEST]
Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular 2021
Those having the following characters will be auto disqualified for application :
- Sacked or dismissed from any services of Army, Navy and Air Force or any level of government job.
- Had Conviction by any level of court.
- Disqualified by Appellate Medical Board of Army, Navy & Air Force.
Navy Cadet Officer Selection Process :
Selection of prospective cadet officers will be made by several steps which are discussed below in line with the Navy Cadet Officer Recruitment Circular (2022-B Officer Cadet Batch) :
Primary Health Screening & Initial Interview :
Primary health check-ups and interview of the candidates will be held from October 31 to November 4, 2021 (subject to change) at specified Dhaka, Chattogram and Khulna Centers.
Written Test :
Those selected from primary stage will appear in Written Test which will be taken on the subjects of English, General Knowledge and IQ. The test is scheduled to be held tentatively on November 5, 2021.
To note, other steps of selection like ISSB Test and Interview, Final Medical Test etc. will take place on specified dates to be announced in due course of time.
ISSB Test/Interview :
The next stage along the Navy Cadet Officer recruitment process under 2022-B Batch is ISSB (Inter Services Selection Board) Test or Interview. For the test, candidates will receive SMS with User ID & Password from the ISSB authority.
After receiving the SMS, they will need to fill up ‘Online Bio-Data’ by doing log-in the following link within a specified period of time :
Applicants upon selection will join Bangladesh Navy as Ship Captains, Aircraft Pilots, Naval Commandoes and Submariners according to Bangladesh Navy Cadet Officer Circular.
Then candidates will get ‘Call Up Letter‘ with ISSB Test & Interview dates mentioned in it, which they will have to download from the following website at :
Joining Date :
As Officer Cadets, finally selected candidates will join Bangladesh Naval Academy situated at Patenga, Chattogram, in the second week of July 2022.
Navy Cadet Officer Application Link :
People need to make application through the following link at :
Application Fee :
The fee for online application is Tk. 700 (without Service Charge) which needs to be deposited by any specified payment channels. For details, see the circular in the following image.
For any further information, interested individuals can see the Bangladesh Navy Cadet Officer Circular 2022-B Officer Cadet Batch, provided in the below image :