Bangladesh Army Recruiting Doctors : 27th DSSC (Special Purpose) AMC, Exam Schedule
Application Deadline April 10
Fresh schedule of Viva & Primary Medical examination of Bangladesh Army 27th DSSC (Special Purpose) AMC has been published. According to the schedule published on July 8, the examinations will now take place on July 11 to 12, 2021.
Earlier, the examinations were scheduled to be held on July 4 and 5. But they had been suspended due to the covid-19 related restriction in the country. According to the revised routine, candidates are requested to appear at 7:30 in the morning at DGMS Office, Dhaka Cantonment. Please keep reading down to see the schedule.
Papers Required During Viva & Health Exams : Examinees need to carry the following papers to the exam venue :
- Call-up letter (printable from https://joinbangladesharmy.army.mil.bd).
- Original copies of all academic qualifications and mark sheets.
- Nationality Certificates with mentioning of permanent address, issued by Union Parishad Chairman/Municipality Mayor/Ward Commissioner.
- National ID Card.
- Fresh 5 copies of passport size photographs.
Attention : One can see the revised exam schedule in the below image :
Please see the 27th DSSC AMC Course Viva Exam Schedule in the below image :
As per the original circular, online application process for the 27th DSSC (Special Purpose) AMC Course lasted from March 12 to April 10, 2021.
Requirements : Aspirants need to meet the following requirements to be eligible to apply :
1. Age not being over 40 as of May 17, 2021.
2. For male candidates, height is min 1.63 meter (5 foot 4 inch) and for female, it is min 1.52 meter (5 foot).
3. For male, weight is min 59 kg and for female, it is 49 kg.
4. Married or unmarried both are eligible.
5. Bangladeshi citizens by birth.
READ MORE : You May Like This Below Link Also (just click) :
44th BCS Circular 2021 : Application Period Dec 30 To Jan 31
Educational Qualifications : Aspirants need to hold the following qualifications :
1. FCPS/FRCS/MS/MD or equivalent degree approved by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
Eligible Categories : Specialized doctors from the following categories can apply :
1. Internal Medicine 2. Cardiologist 3. Oncologist 4. Rheumatologist 5. Gastroenterologist 6. Neuro surgeon 7. Gynaecologist 8. Endocrinologist 9. Nephrologist 10. Anaesthesiologist 11. Pulmonologist 12. Neurologist 13. Intensivist 14. Cardio Thoracic Surgeon. 15. Orthopaedic Surgeon.
How To Apply : All applications must be made through the following link :
Application Fee : Application fee is Tk. 1000 which is payable by Trust Bank t-cash, Visa/Mastercard, BKash, Rocket.
Oral Test : The viva exam will be held on April 25 at Dhaka Cantonment. At the time of the test, candidates have to demonstrate all exams’ original certificates and marksheets such as that of SSC, HSC, MBBS, Internship & FCPS/FRCS/MS/MD or equivalent Degrees and BMDC Registration Card.
Publication of Result : Oral Test result will be made available at the following link : https://joinbangladesharmy.army.mil.bd
Training & Commission : Finally selected candidates will go through a ten week period of training at Bangladesh Military Academy (BMA). Individuals who would finish the training period successfully will be commissioned to the ‘Rank of Major’.
Special Instructions : For the need of basic military training, applicants are advised to learn how to swim before joining Bangladesh Military Academy.
Available Salary and Benefits : Finally selected individuals will be entitled to salary and other benefits as per the existing Armed Forces Salary Scale. Besides, their children will be able to study in Cadet Colleges, Armed Forces Medical College, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) and other institutions run by Bangladesh Army.
Attention : For further details, please see the Army DSSC Job Circular in the below image :