Navy Sailor & MODC Circular B-2024 Batch : Application Sep 1 to October 15
This Article Also Has Navy Sailor & MODC B-2023 Batch Circular
Bangladesh Navy Sailor & MODC Circular (B-2024 Batch) is now open with online application process beginning September 1 2023. The deadline to apply is October 15, 2023. Only unmarried Bangladeshi males aged between 17 to 22 (for Sailor, age is 17 to 20 and for MODC, it is 17 to 22 years) are eligible to apply.
For further details, aspirants need to have a look at the Navy Sailor and MODC circulars, both B-2024 Batch and B-2023 Batch, available at the end of this article. So please keep reading!
Can girls join Bangladesh Navy?
Navy Sailor & MODC Job Requirements :
Aspirants need to have the following qualities to be eligible for application against their respective wing of choice :
- For DE/UC (Seaman, Communication & Technical, male) Wing or Branch : SSC or equivalent in Science group or SSC (Vocational) with GPA minimum 3.5. However, applicants with Higher Math in SSC and ‘A’ grade SSC degree from BN Dockyard Co-operative Society Technical Institute will get priority in securing the job.
- For Medical Wing : SSC or equivalent in Science group with Biology & GPA minimum 3.50.
- For Patrolman, MODC (Naval) and Writer & Store Branch : SSC/equivalent/SSC (vocational) with GPA minimum 3.00, applicable to all groups–science, arts and business studies.
- For Topas (male) : Having minimum eight grade level education.
- For Cook & Steward : SSC/equivalent/SSC (vocational) with GPA minimum 2.50, applicable to all groups–science, arts and business studies.
Further Reading For You!
Air Force 89 BAFA Course Circular 2023 : Application Deadline September 25
Dhaka Zilla Parishad Scholarship (SSC) Circular 2023
Aspirants need to fulfill the following physical conditions also to be eligible for application :
Height : For Seaman (male) : 167.5 centimeters (5 feet 6 inches).
For Patrolman (male) : 172.5 centimeters (5 feet 8 inches).
For MODC (Navy, male) : 167.5 centimeters (5 feet 6 inches).
For Communication, Technical, Medical, Writer, Store, Cook, Steward & Topas : 162.5 centimeters (5 feet 4 inches for male).
Chest Measurement : 76 to 81 centimeters (30 to 32 inches), Chest extension five (5) centimeter (2 inches). Weight needs to be according to height and age. And eye vision is 6/6.
Common Requirements :
Aspirants need to meet the following other conditions also :
- Being Bangladeshi Male citizen.
- Swimming know-hows is mandatory for all candidates.
- Being unmarried.
- For sailor post, age needs to be in between 17 to 20 years as on July 1, 2023.
- For MODC (Navy), age needs to be in the range of 17 to 22 years as on the same date.
Notably, in support of age requirements, no affidavit is acceptable.
Navy Sailor & MODC Application Link :
Interested youths need to apply through the following link at :
Application Fee :
The fee for application is Tk. 200 (without service charge) which applicants can pay by any Debit or Credit card such as Visa/Master Card/American Express/Nexus and any mobile banking services like bkash, Nagad, Rocket, t-cash, surecash, Mcash, Mycash, Onecash, Easycash, Qcash.
Sailor & MODC (Navy) Selection Process :
Applicants first need to appear for a primary selection process along with filled-up online application forms, all academic & other necessary papers at their own district center (selection) on specific dates mentioned in the circular.
If the authority finds applicant’s all documents ok, then they will be primarily selected.
Then primarily selected candidates will sit for a written test which will comprise of Bangla, English, Mathematics, Science & General Knowledge and IQ. Successful candidates out of the written test will face final medical check-up and viva exam. Candidates overcoming the final two steps will be admitted as sailor and MODC (Navy) in the Bangladesh Navy Service.
For details, applicants need to see the navy sailor & MODC circular B-2023 Batch available in this article.
More Stories For You!
SEIP BKMEA Free Training Admission 2023
Papers To Submit During Primary Selection :
Applicants need to carry the following documents to the venue during primary selection process :
For SSC pass candidates :
- Original or provisional SSC certificate issued from the relevant board Or Attested photocopies of SSC original or provisional certificate.
- Testimonial issued from the head of the last attending educational institution.
- Original mark-sheet or attested photocopies of original mark-sheet.
- Original Registration Card.
- Original Admit Card.
- Certificate and mark-sheet issued from the relevant education institution, applicable to Class eight (8) pass applicants only.
- Nationality & Character Certificate, containing status of marriage and permanent address, issued from the Office of Union Parishad Chairman/Municipality Mayor or Chairman/Ward Councilor or Commissioner.
- Attested photocopy of applicant’s Birth Registration or National ID Card and attested photocopy of national ID Card of candidate’s father.
- Parents’ or guardian’s consent letter which need to be under-signed by respective Union Parishad Chairman/Municipality Mayor or Chairman/Ward Councilor or Commissioner.
- Applicant’s passport size color fifteen (15) copy photograph, father’s one (1) copy photo and mother’s one (1) copy photo, all photos need to be attached by first class gazetted officer.
- For on-job applicants, No-Objection Certificate (NOC)or consent letter issued from the relevant employer.
Bangladesh Navy Sailor & MODC Circular B-2024 Batch :
Navy Sailor & MODC Circular B-2023 Batch :
For additional information, aspirants need to see the Navy Sailor & MODC (navy) B-2023 Batch circular 2023 provided below :