Bangladesh Army issues a circular to recruit people as French (language) Interpreter. The last date to apply is this October 11, 2021.
Application Requirements For Army French Language Interpreter :
Interested Bangladeshi men & women need to meet the following qualities, among others, to be eligible for application for French Interpreter (temporary) position at Bangladesh Army :
- Minimum Diploma (up to A-2) in French Language with at least graduation or equivalent degree. Those who appeared in A-2 Diploma exam amidst the pandemic but the result is yet to be out will also be eligible to apply. But they will be treated as eligible upon publication of results.
- However, those having B-1 course pass (French Language Diploma) & higher academic background with being eloquent in French language and practical experience as interpreter will receive priorities in landing jobs.
- Being fluent in translation work, both written & spoken format, from French to English, English to French, Bangla to French and French to Bangla. Besides, having skills in computer operation.
- Age must be in the range of 24 to 45 years as on October 13, 2021. No affidavit is acceptable in terms of age.
Salary & Other Benefits As French Language Interpreter :
Finally selected persons as French Language Interpreter will receive the following benefits :
- Current monthly salary of USD 2,532 which is equivalent of that of an officer of Captain level stationed as a staffer under UN Peace Keeping Mission. The salary is subject to change by UN or Bangladesh Army.
- Food, Accommodation, Medical care, transport and uniform are free of cost.
Job Tenure : The period of job as French Language interpreter with Bangladesh Army is minimum one (1) year or for a period of a particular mission.
Selection Process : First applicants must face a medical screening which will take place at CMH, Dhaka Cantonment at 8 : 30 a.m. on October 12, 2021. Then successful candidates from medical test need to appear in a selection exam which will be held at 9 a.m. on the following day at Dhaka Cantonment.
For details, one needs to see the Bangladesh Army Recruiting French Interpreter Circular provided at the end of this article.
Attention Please : You May Like This Link Also (just click) :
German DAAD MIPLC Scholarships 2022 for Students from Developing Countries :
Application Procedure : Eligible persons need to make application with names of own & father, current & permanent address, birth date, nationality, mobile number and details on academic qualifications mentioned in it.
Along with application, they need to attach the following things—- three copies of fresh passport-size color photograph, Nationality Certificate, attested copies of all academic certificates & experience related documents and bank draft of Tk. 500 (non-refundable).
Application Destination : Applicants need to submit their applications along with all necessary papers by post or in-person to the following address :
Army Headquarters, General Staff (GS) Branch, Department of Overseas Operations, Dhaka Cantonment.
Attention : For further information, one needs to see the Bangladesh Army Recruiting French Interpreter Circular provided in the below image :
Career with Bangladesh Army As French Language Interpreter :