A Bangladesh Army Education Corps (AEC) Circular to recruit individuals as Junior Commissioned Officer (Warrant Officer) is out now. Online or SMS application process gets underway from August 29 and the deadline September 23, 2021.
Army Education Corps Application Link :
Application Link : Interested and eligible Bangladeshi male nationals need to use the following link for application for Army Education Corps Circular 2021 :
Application Fee : The fee for application is Tk. 500 which needs to be deposited by SMS to 16222 through any Teletalk prepaid mobile number.
Army Education Corps Application Requirements :
Aspirants need to demonstrate the following qualities to be eligible for application :
- Having BA/BSc/B.Com/Bachelor/equivalent degree (Having Diploma or degree on education training and teaching experience will carry additional value). CGPA must be minimum 2.0 in Bachelor or equivalent level examination and GPA minimum 3.0 in both SSC and HSC or their equivalent examinations.
- Age minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on March 13, 2022.
- Height minimum 1.68 meters (5 feet 6 inches).
- Weight 110 pounds (49.90 kg).
- Unmarried (widower not eligible).
- Know-how on swimming a must (Minimum 50 meters).
AEC Selection Process :
Applicants need to go through several steps of selection procedure such as primary selection test, written test which will be consisted of Bangla, English, General Knowledge and Mathematics, Oral and final medical screening.
Primary selection test will take place from October 11 to 14, 2021 at different sites in different districts specified in the Army Education Corps circular.
Then written test will take place at 9 a.m. on November 26 at Shaheed Ramiz Uddin Cantonment College, Dhaka Cantonment. Successful candidates from Written Test will need to face the next two steps—Viva and Final Medical Test—on certain dates.
Attention Please : You May Like This Below Link Also (just click) :
Bangladesh Navy Sailor & MODC Circular 2021 : A-2022 Batch
Papers To Submit To Primary Selection Board : Candidates need to produce the following documents to Primary Selection Board :
- Online Application form.
- Gazetted Officer attested 8 copy fresh color passport size and 6 copy stamp size photographs.
- Attested copies of all educational certificates and mark-sheets.
- Attested copies of National ID or Smart Card of applicant and his parents.
- Admit Card (Primary Selection Exam).
AEC Written Test Result :
The result will get published on any day in between December 20-22 at the following website :
Attention : For more, one needs to see the Bangladesh Army Education Corps (AEC) Circular 2021 provided in the below image :