Jamalpur Zilla Parishad Scholarship 2024 : Application Deadline February 29
Requirements : HSC or equivalent exam pass in 2022 with GPA-5.00 in Science Group an GPA 4.75 in other groups such as Humanities, Business
Jamalpur Zilla Parishad Scholarship circular for financial year 2023-2024 is open with application deadline February 29, 2024.
As per the circular, students who passed HSC or equivalent exam in 2022, now in-study for academic year 2021-22 with any government colleges/medical college/ Engineering or Agricultural university/National University/Public Universities & permanent but meritorious & poor residents of Khulna District are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Jamalpur Zilla Parishad Scholarship 2024 Requirements :
Aspiring students need to meet the following requirements, among others, to be eligible for application :
- HSC or equivalent exam pass in 2022 with GPA-5.00 in Science Group while it is GPA-4.75 for those from other groups such as Humanities, Business etc.
- For students related to freedom fighter quota & the disabled, GPA minimum 4.00, applicable to all groups or branches of education.
- Being permanent residents of Jamalpur District and regular in-study students of any government approved educational institutions in the country.
Jamalpur Zilla Parishad Scholarship Application Process :
Interested students must apply in prescribed form which they can collect from the Office of Jamalpur Zilla Parishad. There is no fee applicable for application form meaning they can collect the form free. Then they need to fill up the form properly and submit it by the deadline to the following address/official :
Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, Jamalpur.
Documents To Attach with Application Form :
Applicants need to attach the following documents with Application Form :
- Attested copies of two (2) passport size and one (1) stamp size own photograph.
- Attested photocopy of SSC & HSC or their equivalent exams’ Certificate and Mark-sheets.
- Citizenship Certificate issued from respective Union Parishad Chairman/Ward Councilor in support of being permanent resident of the district.
- Recommendation/Opinion issued from Head/Departmental Chief of the Educational institution applicant is currently studying at.
- Recommendation or Certificate from the respective Union Parishad Chairman/Ward Councilor in support of applicant’s financial background.
- All necessary documents, mark-sheets and certificates must be attested by first class gazette officer with name & rank of the official mentioned on the form.
- Applicant must provide his or her own signature in full name format on the form.
More Scholarship Stories For You!
Wage Earners Welfare Board Stipend 2024 : Application Deadline January 31
Army Sainik Job Circular 2024 : Application Deadline February 15
List of Scholarship Recipients :
The authority will publish a list of selected candidates for the scholarship on the notice board & website of the Zilla Parishad (www.zpjamalpur.gov.bd).
Jamalpur Zilla Parishad Website :
For more on the scholarship, aspirants can visit the following website :
Even they can gather details information regarding the scholarship from the Office of Zilla Parishad, Jamalpur.
Jamalpur Zilla Parishad Scholarship Circular 2024 :
For additional information, interested students need to see the scholarship circular provided below :