IFIC Bank Management Trainee Circular 2024 : Application Deadline February 12
Qualifications : Four (4) year of graduation/post-graduation in any discipline with minimum three (3) first class/division/equivalent CGPA
IFIC Bank Management Trainee Programme Circular 2024 is now open with deadline to apply online February 12.
IFIC Management Trainee Programme is an entry level position for senior management. Successful candidates under the programme will have extensive and all-inclusive training, both home and abroad.
IFIC Bank Management Trainee Programme Eligibility :
Aspirants need to have the following qualities, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Four (4) year of graduation/post-graduation in any discipline with minimum three (3) first class/division/equivalent CGPA.
- No third class/division/CGPA at any level of academic life is acceptable.
- Age should not cross 30 years as on the deadline, February 12, 2024.
IFIC Bank Management Trainee Salary & Benefits :
Graduates selected under the programme will enjoy the following compensation package :
- During one year of probation period, they will receive a monthly consolidated pay of Tk.62,400 plus other yearly pay and admissible benefits.
- Upon completion of the probation period, they will be absorbed in regular services of the bank as Senior Officer’ with a monthly gross salary of Tk.84,285 plus other admissible benefits.
- Additional performance-based payments are available for deserving officers.
- Job location will be anywhere in the country, so having willingness to this end.
IFIC Bank Management Trainee Circular 2024 In Brief :
More Job Stories For You (Just Click Below Links!)
IFIC Bank Career Portal :
Interested graduates need to apply through the following link :
Attention : Applicants should print out or save their CVs with careful review of information provided after application submission. Here note that applicants can edit their information till the last date of application submission.
IFIC Bank Career Link :
For further details regarding the management trainee programme, aspirants can visit the following link :
IFIC Bank Recruitment Process :
Under the Management Trainee Programme, all applicants will go through an extensive selection and recruitment process.
Most notably, finally selected candidates under the programme will have to undertake a ‘Surety Bond’ to serve the bank for a minimum of five (5) years including the probation period.
IFIC Bank Management Trainee Circular 2024 :
For additional information, aspirants need to see the job circular provided below :