Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd., the sole bank in the country ranked among top 1k banks globally, opens job opportunity for talented & committed individuals for the position ‘Probationary Officer’. The deadline to apply is March 30, 2021.
Qualifications : Aspirants need to hold the following educational qualifications to be eligible to apply :
1. Minimum Master’s/MBA/MBM or equivalent degree with 4 year honors from any public or private university.
2. Having 1st class/Division in all academic exams with GPA at least 4.00 out of 5.00 in both SSC and HSC or equivalent examinations.
3. Having CGPA at least 3.00 out of 4.00 or 3.75 out of 5.00 in honors or Master’s exams.
Other Requirements : Interested individuals need to fulfill the following non-educational conditions also :
1. Age being min 22 years and maximum 30 years as of March 30, 2021.
2. Original certificates of SSC or equivalent shall have to be put in as the proof of age and no affidavit to this end will be accepted.
3. Strong communication skills both in spoken and written English and Bangla.
4. Willingness to work anywhere in the country.
5. Having a valid email address and mobile number.
Salary and Allowance : Selected candidates will receive the following benefits per month :
1. For the probationary period of one year, the monthly consolidated salary will be Tk.48k.
2. After successful completion of one year probation period, the per month salary in total will be Tk.55,500 only.
How To Apply : Eligible and interested persons need to apply online through the following link at :
To note, application must be made with fresh passport size photograph along with signature of JPG size 100kb, SSC Certificate, last academic certificate and National ID Card with size JPG 200kb.
For further details, please see the job circular by surfing the following link at :