88th BMA Circular 2021 [Circular Attached]
HSC 2021 Candidates Also Eligible To Apply
Bangladesh Army 88th BMA Long Course Circular has been published with application last date being October 9. Online application process has got underway from August 20, 2021.
BMA Application Link :
Interested individuals need to make application through the following link at :
88th BMA Written Test Results :
The results of the Written Test held on November 12 is now out, which one can see in the below images :
PAGE 1 :
PAGE 2 :
PAGE 3 :
PAGE 4 :
ISSB Test/Interview Date :
Candidates successful in Written Test will now need to appear for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) Test or Interview which is scheduled to begin from January 24, 2022.
They are requested to visit the ISSB Website (www.issb-bd.org) regularly for their test or interview date. The board will also issue separate ‘Call Up Letters’ to respective candidates in phases. Therefore, candidates must look at ‘Specimen Call Up Letter‘ for ISSB at the related website.
Papers to Carry for ISSB Test :
Examinees should accompany the following documents at the time of ISSB Test or Interview on a given date :
- Original Copy of all Certificates/Provisional Certificates and Mark Sheets or Academic Transcripts of both SSC and HSC or their equivalent examinations.
To note, candidates to be selected by ISSB must submit attested photocopies of all the certificates to Army Headquarters, Adjutant General Branch, Personnel Administration Directorate, Dhaka Cantonment.
Necessary Website :
For any kinds of information and updates, candidates can visit the following website time to time at :
Basic Requirements : Aspirants must meet the following requirements among others:
1. Age being in between 17-21 as of July 1, 2022. But for those involved in Armed Forces Services, it is 18-23.
2. GPA-5 in any of SSC and HSC exams but min GPA-4.5 in other one. For English Medium Students, A Grade in 3 subjects & B Grade in other 3 subjects in 6 ‘O’-level Subjects.
3. Being unmarried and citizen of Bangladesh. And in ‘A-Level exams, minimum B Grade in both 2 subjects.
4. Height for male is 1.63 meter (5 foot 4 inch) and for female, it is 1.57 meter (5 foot 2 inch).
5. Weight for male is 54 kg and for female it is 47 kg.
6. Bangladeshi Citizen by birth.
To note, those appearing in HSC 2021 exams or A level exams this year are also eligible to apply. But they must have GPA-5 in SSC exams or min ‘A’ Grade in 3 subjects, ‘B’ grade in other 3 subjects among 6 ‘O’ level subjects or their equivalent. But before joining Bangladesh Military Academy (BMA), they must demonstrate their HSC or ‘A’ level exam results.
If any difficulties appear while applying, one can make calls straight to the following customer support number (01713-161979).
Application Fee : The fee for application is Tk. 1000 (non-refundable) which can be deposited through any of the following means—– Teletalk prepaid mobile number, Trust Bank t-cash, Visa/Master Card, bkash and Rocket.
Primary Selection Test : This test, consisted of initial Medical & Oral exams, will take place from October 17 to 28 at different cantonments in the country.
Written Test Date : Primarily selected candidates will sit for written test consisted of Bangla, English, General Math and General Science. The written test was held on November 12. And the result was out on November 25 at the above website.
ISSB Exams : Successful candidates from the Written Test will be required to appear before ISSB at Dhaka Cantonment on specified dates which will be published in due time along the process on the following website (http://www.issb-bd.org).
BMA Long Course Special Instructions :
There are some special instructions for applicants of 88th BMA Long Course :
1. For basic military trainings, applicants (should say finally selected ones) are advised to learn how to swim before joining Bangladesh Military Academy (BMA).
2. Aspirants from Cadet Colleges, BNCC and MCSK have to apply through their respective institutions or Regiments.
Attention : For details, please see the Army Long Course circular in the below image :