Bangladesh Infrastructure Finance Fund Circular 2024 : MTO, Deadline March 10
Academic Requirements : Graduation or Post-Graduation with CGPA Min 3.00 Out of Scale 4.00 Or CGPA 3.75 Out of Scale 5.00 Or First Class In Some Subjects
Bangladesh Infrastructure Finance Fund Ltd. (BIFFL) opens a job circular to recruit graduates to the post of Management Trainee Officer (MTO) with application deadline March 10, 2024.
BIFFL, owned by the Government of Bangladesh & represented by Finance Division, the Ministry of Finance, is a leading non-bank financial institution in the country.
What Are The Requirements for BIFFL MTO Post?
Interested persons must meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Four year-long graduation/post-graduation with CGPA minimum 3.00 out of scale 4.00 Or CGPA 3.75 out of scale 5.00 Or first class in Finance/Banking/Accounting & Information Systems/Supply Chain Management/Sociology/Applied Social Science/Economics/Computer Science & Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Law, obtained from any recognized public or private university.
- Age not over 30 years as on February 16, 2024.
- Excellent command over computer operation and communications.
- Capable of multitasking with strong presentation skills.
- Non-smokers as the company strictly maintains non-smoking environment.
What about The Salary for BIFFL Management Trainee Officer?
Selected candidates will receive a monthly net salary of Tk.60,000 plus other fringe benefits as per the company policy.
What about The Selection Process for BIFFL MTO Post?
Selection process involves these four steps—Short-Listing from all applications, Written Test, Interview and Final Interview & Offer.
BIFFL MTO Post Application Process :
Interested individuals meeting all conditions are requested to apply through the following link :
Note that the deadline to apply is March 10, 2024. So apply as early as possible!
More Jobs For You (Just Click Below Links!)
BIFFL Career Portal :
For further details, aspirants can visit the following website of BIFFL :
BIFFL MTO Job Circular 2024 :
For additional information, interested graduates will require to see the Bangladesh Infrastructure Finance Fund Ltd. (BIFFL), Job Circular provided below the below :