BRAC Bank Young Leaders’ Program Circular 2023 : Deadline July 25
Qualifications : four year graduation in any discipline from any UGC approved or accredited foreign university
BRAC Bank Young Leaders’ Program (YLP) Circular 2023 is likely to be out soon with tentative deadline to apply online this July 25.
What BRAC Bank Young Leaders’ Program (YLP) Is :
BRAC Bank’s YLP, the most anticipated program for fresh graduates, is a part of the bank’s investment in building a robust and talented workforce. Young Leaders with fresh ideas must aspire to be change makers in the Bank. This year-long program will offer structured learning opportunities and 360 degree exposure in different functions of BRAC Bank.
BRAC Bank YLP Job Requirements :
Aspirants need to meet the following qualities, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Having four year graduation in any discipline from any UGC approved or accredited foreign university.
- Having excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Being effective in communication in both Bangla and English.
- Being willing to work from any location in the country.
- Being ambitious, smart, result oriented with strong integrity and social skills.
- Having ability to work in a team, self-propelled and adaptive to changes.
- Being tech-savvy, ready to contribute in a digital transformation for a new banking landscape.
More Stories For You!
IFIC Bank Management Trainee Programme Circular 2023 : Deadline June 25
Bangladesh Bank AD (general) Circular 2023 : 100 Posts
BRAC Bank Career Portal :
Interested graduates need to apply through the following link at :
BRAC Bank Young Leaders’ Program Salary :
Selected Young Leaders will receive the following benefits :
- A gross remuneration of BDT minimum 70,000 per month.
- After successful completion of a year-long development program, Young Leaders will be confirmed as Principal Officer.
Note : BRAC Bank offers a fast track career for the successful Young Leaders with exciting learning opportunities, competitive benefits package and a best in class working environment.
The authority will communicate only short-listed candidates for the next level of selection process. Female, third gender and person with special needs are highly encouraged to apply.
BRAC Bank YLP Circular (Earlier) :
For further information, aspirants need to see the BRAC Bank YLP Circular provided below :