BRAC Bank Ltd. invites application from qualified graduates to build career with ‘Young Leaders’ Program’. The last date to make application is this July 25, 2021.
Urgent Notice : According to the original circular, the deadline to apply was July 10. The time has been extended till July 25 given the current Covid-19 situation in the country, says a latest notice issued on July 7.
Note : See the latest notice regarding the extension of application deadline in the below image :
What Young Leaders’ Program (YLP) Is :
BRAC Bank’s YLP, the most anticipated program for fresh graduates, is a part of the bank’s investment in building a robust and talented workforce. Young Leaders with fresh ideas must aspire to be change makers in the Bank. This year-long program will offer structured learning opportunities and 360 degree exposure in different functions of BRAC Bank.
How to Apply : Interested individuals need to make application through the following link at :
Requirements : Aspirants need to demonstrate the following qualities to be eligible for application :
- Having four year graduation in any discipline from any UGC approved or accredited foreign university.
- Having excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Being effective in communication in both Bangla and English.
- Being willing to work from any location in the country.
- Being ambitious, smart, result oriented with strong integrity and social skills.
- Having ability to work in a team, self-propelled and adaptive to changes.
- Being tech-savvy, ready to contribute in a digital transformation for a new banking landscape.
Offers & Benefits : Selected Young Leaders will receive the following benefits :
- A gross remuneration of BDT 70,000 per month.
- After successful completion of a year-long development program, Young Leaders will be confirmed as Principal Officer.
Attention : You May Like This Story Also :
UCB Job Circular For Probationary Officer’. For details, just click the below link :
Note : BRAC Bank offers a fast track career for the successful Young Leaders with exciting learning opportunities, competitive benefits package and a best in class working environment.
Only short-listed candidates will be communicated for the next level of selection process. Female, third gender and person with special needs are highly encourage to apply.
Attention : For further information, one can see the BRAC Bank Job Circular in the below image or visit the above-mentioned link.