Bankers Selection Committee Secretariat issues a job circular to fill up 222 ‘Senior Officer IT’ posts at four state banks.
As per the circular, the authority will make recruitment for the following four banks— Janata Bank (114 posts), Agrani Bank (100 posts), Bangladesh Development Bank LTD. (1 post) and Bangladesh Krishi Bank (7 posts).
Senior Officer IT Application Deadline :
The last date and time to apply online is 11:59 pm January 30, 2022.
Assistant Engineer (IT)/Assistant Hardware Maintenance Engineer/Senior Officer (Assistant Hardware Engineer).
The 3 Banks where Recruitment will be made : The three banks are Sonali, Janata and Rupali Bank Ltd. Of the total 47 posts, 18 are for Sonali Bank, 10 for Janata and 19 post for Rupali Bank.
Requirements : Aspirants need to demonstrate the following qualities to be eligible for application :
- Four Year Graduation (honors) or Post-graduation degree in Computer Science/Computer Science & Engineering/Information & Communication Engineering/Information & Communication Technology/Information Technology/Computer Science & Software Engineering/Computer Science & Telecommunication Engineering/Software Engineering.
2. First Class or Division or equivalent grade in SSC and in at least any two upper level examinations.
3. No third class or division or grade at any level of examinations accepted.
4. Age limit is 30 years for all general applicants as of March 25, 2020.
5. For children of Freedom Fighter or Martyred Freedom Fighter and the disabled, age limit is 32 years to the highest as on the same date.
Application Time : Online application process is already underway. The last time and date to apply is 11:59 p.m. January 30, 2022.
Here note that the last date to collect Tracking Page and Payment Verification is 11:59 pm February 1, 2022.
How To Apply : Interested graduates need to apply through the following link at :
All other related information on how to apply and qualifications & disqualifications ok are also available at the above link.
Application Fee : The fee for application is Tk. 200 which applicants need to pay through Dutch Bangla Payment Gateway ‘Rocket’.
Attention : For more details, one can see the Bankers Selection Committee IT Job Circular involving four state banks in the below image :
Bankers Selection Committee IT Related Posts Job Circular 2021 :
Latest Circular :
Bankers Selection Committee Secretariat issues a circular to fill up 58 ‘Senior Officer (Engineer-Civil/Assistant Engineer-Civil)’ at five banks and one financial institution. The last date to apply is January 25, 2022.
Vacancy Distribution :
The vacant posts will be divided in the following way—-1 post for Sonali Bank, 12 posts for Janata Bank Ltd., 25 posts for Agrani Bank Ltd., 3 posts for Bangladesh Krishi Bank, 1 posts for Bangladesh House Building Finance Corporation and 16 posts for Probashi Kallyan Bank.
Application Requirements :
Interested graduates need to meet the following qualities, among others, to be eligible for application :
1. Having four year graduation degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university with first class/grade/division in SSC or equivalent exam and in at least two upper level academic profiles.
2. No third class or grade is acceptable at any level of education.
3. For all general candidates, age needs to be maximum 30 years as on March 25, 2020.
4. And for candidates with relation to freedom fighter and the disabled, age can be maximum 32 years as on the same date.
Application Fee : The fee for application is Tk. 200 which applicants need to deposit through Dutch Bangla Bank Payment Gateway ‘Rocket’.
To note, the last date and time for payment verification and collection of Tracking Page is 11:59 pm January 27, 2022.
One can see the latest circular in the below image :