Sonali Bank Scholarship Circular 2023/24 : Application Dec 20 To Jan 8
Finally selected students will receive Tk.10,000 one time
Sonali Bank (PLC) education stipend circular under its Corporate Social Responsibility for year 2022 is open. Online application begins December 20 and ends on January 8, 2024.
As per the circular, poor but meritorious students from across the country will be able to apply for the scholarship.
Sonali Bank Education Stipend Requirements :
Aspiring students need to meet the following conditions to be eligible for application :
- Currently in study at HSC or equivalent level after passing SSC or its equivalent in 2022.
- Now in study at Bachelor or equivalent level after becoming successful in HSC or equivalent exams in the year 2022.
- Those in study at HSC or equivalent level must have GPA 5.0 for all general students, GPA 4.5 for son/daughters and grandson or granddaughters of freedom fighters and GPA 3.50 for the disabled.
- For Bachelor or equivalent level, applicants must have GPA 5.0 (all general students, GPA 4.5 for son/daughters and grandson or granddaughters of freedom fighters and GPA 3.50 for the disabled.
- Only those whose parents or guardian’s monthly income not more than 15,000 are eligible for application. In case of those related to freedom fighters, their guardian’s or parents’ monthly income will be calculated without freedom fighter allowance.
- Those who are from well-off family are being discouraged from application.
Sonali Bank Education Stipend Amount :
Finally selected students will receive Tk.10,000 one time as per the rules set by the authority. The figure is applicable to both categories.
The authority will publish the primarily selected students’ list on the following website (www.sonalibank.com.bd/csr)
More Stories for You!
Youth Development Department Training Admission 2023/24 : Apply Deadline December 25
Documents To Be Submitted By Selected Candidates :
As per the circular, primarily selected students need to provide the following documents with application :
- Printed copy of filled-up online application form.
- Study certificate issued from Head or Department Chief of student’s current institution.
- Attested copies of applicant’s academic transcript, certificate and nationality certificate.
- Attested photocopies of Birth Registration Certificate or NID.
- Disabled certificate issued from the department of social welfare services/Office of District Social welfare/Office of Upazila Social Welfare.
Sonali Bank Scholarship Application Process :
Interested students must apply online through the following link at :
Sonali Bank Education Stipend Circular 2023/24 :
For additional information, interested students need to see the Sonali Bank Education Stipend circular provided below :