Bangabandhu Science & Technology Fellowship 2023 : Application Deadline April 30
The Fellowship Is On Offer To Do MS & PhD Level Study, Both Home & Abroad
Bangabandhu Science & Technology Fellowship Trust application process for 2022-23 financial year is underway. The deadline to apply in prescribed form is April 30, 2023.
The fellowship is on offer to do higher study (MS, PhD) involving only science and technology related fields, both home and abroad.
In other words, the fellowship will enable recipients to do PhD level study at home and MS & PhD level study abroad.
Bangabandhu Science & Technology Fellowship Trust is under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Bangladesh.
Research Fields Under Bangabandhu Fellowship 2023 :
Fellowship recipients will be able to do research in the following subject fields :
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Medical Science
- Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
- Bio-technology and Microbiology
- Engineering and Architectural Study
- Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Geography and Environmental Science
- Agricultural Science
- Food and Nutrition Science
- Maritime Science
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Fisheries Science
- Veterinary Health and Vet Farming
- Conventional and Non-Conventional Energy
- Fuel Research
- Nuclear Power
- Nuclear Technology
- Petroleum Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Urban and Regional Development Planning
- Exploration of Minerals and Petrology
- Industrial and Production Engineering.
More Stories For You!
USA Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024-25
Bangabandhu Science & Technology Fellowship Requirements :
Aspirants need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for the Bangabandhu Fellowship application :
- Being citizens of Bangladesh.
- Only students and researchers with science & technology related subject fields are eligible.
- Those who already did MS under the fellowship are not eligible for application to do the same for second time.
- Applicants must take viva exam and give power point presentation, either in person or online.
- In case of government job holders, their job must be permanent with mandatorily being on education leave.
- For MS level study, having at least three (3) first class or GPA at least 3.25 out of 4.0 scale in whole academic life.
- For PhD level study, having minimum four (4) first class or GPA at least 4.0 out of 5.0 scale in entire academic life.
- Age being not over 40 years for MS level study and maximum 45 years for PhD level study as on the last date of application submission (April 30, 2023).
- Having valid IELTS Academic score of at least 6.5 overall Or TOEFL iBT score of at least 88 overall Or PTE Academic score of minimum 59 overall. Remember, the score must remain valid till the last date of application submission.
Bangabandhu Science & Technology Fellowship Application Process :
Interested individuals need to apply for the fellowship in given form which they can collect from the websites of Ministry of Science & Technology ( www.most.gov.bd ), Bangabandhu Science & Technology Fellowship Trust. Even they can collect the form the Trust Office.
Applicants then need to submit their filled-in Application Form either by post or in person to the following address :
Chief Executive Officer
Bangabandhu Science & Technology Fellowship Trust
BCSIR Campus, Medical Center Bhaban (5th Floor), Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205.
Attention : Application Form must reach the above destination by 4 pm April 30. Beyond that timeline, the authority will not accept any application.
Bangabandhu Fellowship Trust Website :
One can collect the application form from this website also :
Attention : For any more details regarding the fellowship, applicants need to visit the following two websites :
Bangabandhu Fellowship Circular 2023 :
For additional information, interested individuals need to have a look at the fellowship Trust Circular 2022-23 provided below :
Comments are closed.