Post-Graduate (PG) programs admission circular of Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University (SAU) for January-June 2022 session is now open with application period from June 1 to 30, 2022.
Details On SAU Post-Graduate Programs :
As per the circular, students will get enrolled in MS, MBA and PhD programs in the Faculties of Agriculture, Animal Science & Veterinary Medicine and Agribusiness Management at the university for the session.
PG Programs Admission Requirements :
Admission aspirants need to fulfill the following conditions for application against their preferred program :
For MS with Agriculture Faculty :
Bachelor (honors) degree in agriculture or Agri related equivalent degree from SAU or any recognized university.
For MS with Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine Faculty :
Having B.Sc In Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University or any recognized university or institution.
For MS with Agri-Business Management Faculty :
Bachelor (honors) degree in Agricultural or Agri-Economics or Agri related equivalent degree from SAU or any known university.
For MBA with Agri Business Management Faculty :
B.Sc (Agri-Business Management) Bachelor (honors) degree or BBA (Agri-business) or relevant equivalent degree from Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University.
For PhD with Agriculture Faculty :
- Having Bachelor (honors) degree in Agriculture and MS/MPhil/MSc degree in Agricultural Science with thesis from any recognized university Or equivalent degree from any approved university or institution.
- At least second class or division (minimum 50 percent marks) in post-graduation level or CGPA 3.0 out of a scale of 4.0.
- Having minimum two (2) years of working experiences in teaching/research/expansion activities.
- At least two (2) scientific publications after post-graduation. Or
- Candidates with at least CGPA 3.9 out of 4.0 MS degree along with first class or CGPA 3.5 out of 4.0 in B.Sc Agriculture (honors) will get direct admission into the PhD course under Faculty of Agriculture.
More Related Stories For You! [Just Click Below Link]
UGC Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Fellowship 2022
SAU PG Programs Admission Process :
Interested students can collect application form from ‘Dean, Office of Post-Graduate Studies’, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University over the period.
The fee for application for MS and MBA programs is TK.500 while it is TK.1000 for PhD program.
Admission seekers then need to submit their filled-in application forms physically or by post to the following address :
Dean, Office of Post-Graduate Studies, Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University, Dhaka-1207.
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Website :
For additional information regarding the Post-Graduate Programs Admission, applicants need to visit the following website :
Or they can collect details on the Post-Graduate programs physically from the notice board of the Post-Graduate Programs Studies.
For further details, one can have a look at the Post-Graduate programs admission circular of the Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University provided in the below image :
SAU Post-Graduate Programs Admission Circular 2022 :