Applications are invited from teachers or researchers from home & abroad for UGC Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Fellowship Programme 2021. The last date to apply is May 20, 2021.
Eligibilities : Aspirants need to demonstrate the following qualities to be eligible for application :
- Being a professor or retired professor of university/institute situated at home or abroad. Applicants wherever they live must be involved with any university or reputed research organization located in Bangladesh where research work will be carried out.
- Age being between 55 to 70 years old as on the date of application.
- Having to be a full-tile researcher.
Benefits of the Fellowship : The fellowship will carry the following benefits :
- The amount being Tk.1,20,000 per month excluding house rent and other benefits available.
- The period of the fellowship is one (1) year.
Application Process : Application must be made in prescribed forms which can be collected either in-person from Research Support & Publication Division, UGC or from UGC website at http://www.ugc.gov.bd
All applications must be submitted along with research proposal addressing the following person :
Director, Research Support & Publication Division, UGC, Agargaon, Dhaka-1207.
UGC Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Fellowship Programme 2021 :