Bangladesh Export Processing Zone Authority (BEPZA) invites applications as it opens a circular to make recruitment to 30 vacant positions. Online application process begins from April 15 and will continue till May 20, 2021.
Name of Posts & Numbers : The posts to which recruitment will be made for Bangladesh Export Processing Zone Authority are the followings :
1. Deputy Assistant Engineer (Civil, No. of post 4) 2. Deputy Assistant Engineer (Power, No. of post 3) 3. Sub-station Attendant (No. of post 7) 4. Store Keeper (1 post) 5. Surveyor (no. of post 2) 6. Draftsman (no. of post 2) 7. Meter Reader (no. of post 10) 8. Electric/Lineman Helper (no. of post 1).
Requirements : Aspirants need to meet the following conditions to be eligible for application :
1. For Deputy Assistant Engineer (Civil) Post : Diploma in Civil Engineering.
2. For Deputy Assistant Engineer (Power) Post : Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
3. For Sub-station Attendant Post : ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ License Holder with minimum HSC (Science) and 2 year relevant filed experiences. Or Diploma in Electrical/Diploma in Electronics/Diploma in Power Engineering.
4. For Store Keeper Post : having minimum graduation degree with 2 year experiences in relevant field.
5. For Surveyor Post : Certificate in Surveyorship with SSC Pass.
6. For Draftsman Post : Diploma in Draftsmanship with 1 year experiences.
7. For Meter Reader Post : ‘C’ License holder from Licensing Board with SSC Pass.
8. For Electric/Lineman Helper post : ‘C’ License holder from Licensing Board and min eight grade pass.
Other Conditions : Applicants have to meet the below age requirements as well :
1. For all general candidates and son or daughters of son or daughter of Freedom Fighters (FF), the age limit is maximum 30 years. But for son or daughters of FF and persons with disabilities, the age ceiling is highest 32.
Application Link : Interested individuals need to make application through the following link :
Application Time : Individuals can make applications from 10 a.m. April 15. The last date and time to make application is 5 p.m. May 20, 2021.
Application Fee : For all posts, application fee is Tk. 400.