North South University (NSU), a leading private university in Bangladesh, opens a job circular to recruit individuals to a number of faculty member positions. The last date to apply is this April 5, 2021.
Wanted Faculty Positions & Corresponding Requirements :
Applications are invited for the following Faculty Positions in the given areas :
1. English (Linguistics, TESOL), (PhD. only).
2. Law (PhD. only).
3. History (Bangladesh History & World Civilization)
4. Philosophy (PhD. only).
5. Phycology (PhD. only).
6. Computer Science
7. Computer Engineering
8. Computer Science and Engineering.
9. Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
11. Media & Cultural Studies. (PhD only)
12. Management Information Systems (PhD only)
13. Supply Chain Management (PhD only)
14. Business Statistics (PhD only)
15. Operations Management (PhD only)
16. Marketing & Analytics (PhD only)
17. Accounting (PhD only)
18. Finance (PhD only)
20. Environmental Modeling & Its Policy Application and Pollutant-Health Interaction (PhD only)
21. Public Health (Global Health/Nutrition).
To note, PhD for the Post of Assistant Professor or above and Master’s Degree for Lecturer post is mandatory.
READ MORE : You May Like This Below Link Also (just click) :
All University Job Circulars 2021 : Teaching & General Posts
How to Apply : Applications must be made in prescribed forms, downloadable from the university website (http://www.northsouth.edu), along with a cover letter, CV, two copies of passport size photographs, copies of SSC, HSC or equivalent & Graduate (Masters or PhD) Certificates, Transcripts or Mark sheets.
Applicants can send their completed application forms either by post or email.
By post, applications can be sent to the following address :
Vice-Chancellor, North South University, Bashundhara, Dhaka-1229.
By email, application can be sent at : [email protected]
Attention : For further details, please visit the following link : http://www.northsouth.edu/all-career-at-nsu/