UGC (University Grant Commission Bangladesh) Professorship circular for finance year 2023-24 is open with deadline to apply February 15, 2024. Interested public university teachers in the country need to apply in prescribed form of the commission.
UGC Professorship 2023 Requirements :
Aspirants need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Being a retired Professor/Researcher of any public university in the country.
- Irrespective of his or her current location, he or she must have involvement with any public university in Bangladesh.
Notably, the tenure of the Professorship is two (2) years. Besides, the allowance of professorship is as equal as a selection grade professor along with house rent without other benefits.
UGC Website :
For details such as application form, requirements, information chart, guidelines and others, one needs to visit the following website :
Or they can get details from Research Support & Publication Division, UGC.
UGC Professorship Application Submission Destination :
Applicants need to submit Hard Copy of their application (Hard Copy of Research Proposal) to the following address :
Director, Research Support & Publication Division, Bangladesh University Grant Commission, Agargaon, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207.
Besides, they have to send a soft copy of their application to this email : email@example.com
UGC Professorship Circular 2024 :
For additional information, one needs to look at the UGC Professorship circular available below :
Attention : Below Text Relates To UGC Research Grant :
UGC Research Grant Application Requirements :
Interested persons need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Have to be public university teachers in Bangladesh.
- Lecturers with PhD and Assistant Professor to Professor are eligible for application.
- Anyone currently involved in any projects under the finance of UGC is not eligible. However, upon completion of the current project, they will be considered eligible.
- Have to submit maximum 500 words Project Briefs along with Bio-data and list of Publications/Accomplished Research Projects done over the last five (5) years.
- Budget of each project must be limited to Tk.2,60,000 (Two lakh sixty thousands) in the fields of Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences and Business Studies & Administration while it needs to be maximum Tk. 3,00000 (Three lakhs) in Science & Technology research fields.
- Have to submit soft copy of Project Proposal in Microsoft Office Word Format to designated email address according to respective category. For details, please see the UGC Research Grant circular available at the end of this article.
More Stories For You!
UGC Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program 2023