1. Where is ASEAN’s 35th Summit held this year?
Ans : Bangkok, Thailand.
2. Who is India’s new Chief Justice?
Ans : Justice Sharad Arvind Bobde. He is 47th Chief Justice of India.
3. Who have won this year’s FIFA under-17 (known as youth football championship) World Cup held in Brazil?
Ans : Brazil. This is their 4th under-17 title. To mention, 18th edition of the tournament has taken place this year where 24 countries contested.
Story That Can Draw Your Attention :
Inspirational QUOTES from Billionaire Michael Bloomberg
4. Who is newly elected President of Sri Lanka?
Ans : Gotabaya Rajapaksa. He will be the country’s 7th President after taking oath.
5. What edition of Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) is going to be held this year?
Ans : 7th. This year’s tournament is named after Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. So the name of the competition is Bangabandhu BPL.
6. Which country has recently sued Myanmar on behalf of OIC with the International Court of Justice, Hague over Rohingya genocide?
Ans : Gambia.
Comments are closed.