Inspirational QUOTES from Billionaire Michael Bloomberg
Michael Rubens Bloomberg (popularly known as Michael Bloomberg) is an American business magnate, media mogul, politician, author, philanthropist and inspirational person. Harvard Business School graduate Bloomberg (77) is currently the 9th richest person in the USA and the 14th richest in the world with an estimated net wealth of $57.1 billion. The latest about this successful man is that he finally entered into the 2020 US Presidential Election Race filing paperwork for the Alabama Democratic primary very recently. This accomplished businessperson has inspired many around the world with his inspiring words. Let us have a look at some of his motivational quotes :
1. You must first be willing to fail — and you must have the courage to go for it anyway.
2. Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
3. After hard work, the biggest determinant is being in the right place at the right time.
4. Entrepreneurship is having an idea to do something great and not entirely have a plan on how to do it but the drive and will power to make it work.
5. If you don’t encounter setbacks in your career, if you don’t have doubts and disappointments, let me tell you, you’re not dreaming big enough.
6. Nobody wants a job where they don’t have authority to go along with the responsibility. Quite the contrary. The more authority you give people, the better people you can attract, and the harder they’re going to work, and the more loyal they are going to be.
7. Getting the job done has been the basis for the success my company has achieved.
8. If you want to know how to solve society’s problems, you start out with better public education.
9. I don’t know why you should be proud of something. It doesn’t make you any better or worse. You are what you are.
10. I am what I am and, you know, I’m a very lucky guy.
11. Being an entrepreneur isn’t really about starting a business. It’s a way of looking at the world: seeing opportunity where others see obstacles, taking risks when others take refuge.
12. I’ve always respected those who tried to change the world for the better, rather than just complain about it.
13. Life is too short to spend your time avoiding failure.
14. The next day after I got fired, literally the next day, I started a new company.
Attention : If you get motivated any way by these quotes from Michael Bloomberg, then please share this article with friends & fellows on social media.