Applications for Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) 2020 in the USA are now open. Students including Bangladeshis who are currently at undergraduate level are eligible for the program. The last date of making application is December 31 (30 days still left). The purpose of the Global UGRAD is bringing future leaders to the USA to experience the country’s educational system, share their (respective countries of students) culture and explore US culture and values.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is sponsored by the US Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs with funding from the US Government and administered by World Learning.
Global UGRAD was launched in 2008. Since then over 2,200 students from eligible countries around the world participated in the program.
Eligibility to Attend the Program : Undergraduate students having the below criteria are eligible to apply for the program :
1. Over 18 years of age
2. A citizen of a UGRAD participating country, currently residing in that country.
3. Enrolled as undergraduate students at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program.
4. Completed secondary education in their home country.
5. A solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible).
6. Able to begin studies in the United States in August 2019 or January 2020 (selected participants may not defer to a later date).
7. Eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program.
8. Cleared by a physician to participate in the program.
9. Committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
You May Like The Below Story :
Eligible Countries or Regions : Bangladesh, Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mauritius, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Zimbabwe.
Application Link : Interested and qualified students will need to make application only online through a specific link which is
Attention : Applicants will need to answer some questions on the website to ensure that they are eligible for the program. Besides, they will need to create a profile and start application. Finalists will be called for an interview at US embassy in their respective home countries.
N.B : For details on the program, please visit the link at www.youthop.com