Health Ministry Research Grant Circular 2023-24 : Apply Deadline January 22
Age maximum 60 years as on the submission of application form. However, age limit may get relaxation considering capacities, expertise and fame or familiarity
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Bangladesh government research grant circular for financial year 2023-24 is now open. The last date to submit Protocol/Research Proposal in prescribed form is January 22, 2024.
The Medical Education and Family Welfare Division (MEFWD) arranges the research grant from Finance Division fund under the ‘Integrated Health-Science Research and Development Fund’ Management Policy 2021 (Amended).
Health Ministry Research Grant Proposal Subject Fields :
The authority is asking research proposals from eligible persons or institutions in the following subject-areas :
- Public Health Issues
- Non-Communicable Diseases including Mental Health, Injury and Risk Factors.
- Infectious Diseases.
- Common & Emerging Diseases.
- All Phases of Trial such as Pre-Clinical/Clinical including animal studies.
- Basic Medical Science
- Pandemic Potential Diseases
- Genetic Studies
- Vaccine and New Drug Development
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- All branches of medical education.
- Health System Research.
- Neglected Tropical Diseases.
- Maternal & Child Health, Issues related to Elderly & Adolescent Health.
- Nutrition, Food Safety and Food Security.
- SDG, Universal Health Coverage and Revitalizing Primary Health Care.
More Stories For You!
Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) MPhil PhD Admission 2024-25 : Deadline Jan 25
Health Ministry Research Grant Application Requirements :
Interested persons or institutions need to maintain the following things, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Researcher or research organization (Principal Investigator) must be Bangladeshi citizens and stay here in Bangladesh. Along with application form, they have to submit copy of NID or their passports.
- Principal Investigator must be Post-Graduate Degree holder researcher or expert and have experiences in proposed subject field. In case of research organization, they must have registration with relevant body or authority.
- Officials or researchers working for government, private or autonomous organizations are eligible for application.
- Age maximum 60 years as on the submission of application form. However, age limit may get relaxation considering capacities, expertise and fame or familiarity.
- Recipients must conduct the research in Bangladesh which will have a maximum period of two (2) years since the date of contract sign.
For details, aspirants need to see the circular available at the end of this article. So please keep reading!
Health Ministry Research Grant Application Process :
Interested individuals/organizations must submit their research proposal prepared in given form which they can collect from either of the following websites :
Then applicants must fill up the application forms by providing all relevant information and submit it maintaining all things mentioned in the circular.
The application destination is :
Room No. 913, 9th Floor, National Institute of Neuroscience and Hospital, Agargaon, Dhaka.
Here note that, all applications must reach the destination by 8 to 2 pm on all working days over the period. Remember, deadline to submit application form along with all related documents is January 22, 2024!
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Research Grant Circular for 2023-24 :
For additional information, aspiring persons need to see the research grant circular provided below :