BUP MPhil PhD Program Admission 2023-2024 : Application Deadline August 10
Fee For Application Is Tk. 6000
BUP (Bangladesh University of Professionals) MPhil PhD Programs Admission circular for session 2023-2024B is now open. The deadline to apply is August 10, 2023.
BUP MPhil PhD Program Subject Fields :
The Centre for Higher Studies and Research (CHSR) at the university offers the programs in the following subject fields or areas :
- Management, Accounting, Finance & Banking and Marketing 2. English, Public Administration, Economics, Sociology, Disaster & Human Security Management and Development Studies 3. Peace, Conflict & Human Rights; International Relations, Mass Communication & Journalism, Law & Security 4. Computer Science & Engineering, Information & Communication Engineering and Environmental Science 5. Medical Science in the field of Public Health and Preventive Medicine only.
MPhil PhD Programs Admission Eligibility :
Aspirants need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application in the programs :
MPhil Programs :
- Four-year bachelor honors degree or BSc Engineering. Or three-year honors and one-year master’s degree or two-year bachelor’s degree and two-year master’s degree or MBBS degree.
- First division or GPA minimum 4.0 out of scale 5.0 in both SSC & HSC or their equivalence.
- Minimum 55 percent marks or GPA 3.25 out of scale 4.0 for Arts & Humanities related subjects; GPA 3.50 out of scale 4.0 for other subjects in both undergraduate and post-graduate programs obtained from BUP or any other recognized universities or institutes.
- Having at least two (2) years of teaching or research work experiences in any recognized degree-level educational institutions or at least five (5) years of working experiences in any government/private/autonomous/semi-autonomous body/institutions.
PhD Programs :
MPhil qualifications either from BUP or any other public universities. However, those with MPhil degree obtained from private university must apply to Central Equivalence Committee of BUP for necessary approval or assessments.
Besides, having at least two (2) years of teaching or research work experiences in any recognized degree-level educational institutions or research institutions respectively at least five (5) years of working experiences in any government/private/autonomous/semi-autonomous body/institutions.
In additions, having at least two (2) research publications in related subject or field in recognized national or international journals with ISSN.
More Stories For You!
DU Professional Masters in Disaster Science & Climate Resilience Program Admission 2023-2024
Dhaka University Professional Masters in Peace, Conflict & Human Rights Admission 2023
National University MPhil PhD Admission 2023-2024
DU Professional Masters in Environmental Planning, Management & Development Admission 2023
Admission Process :
Interested persons need to apply in given form which they can collect either from the university website (www.bup.edu.bd) or from the Office of Centre for Higher Studies and Research (CHSR).
CHSR Office : Room no. 1214, 12th Floor, Academic Block of BUP.
Application Fee :
The fee for application is Tk.6000 which applicants can deposit with any branch of Trust Bank Ltd in favor of Centre for Higher Studies and Research, BUP.
List of Selected Candidates for Viva-Voce :
A list of selected candidates for Viva-Voce as part of the selection process will be out on August 30 followed by viva-vice from September 7 to 26, 2023.
Finally, the list of selected candidates for admission into the programs will be available on October 12, 2023.
The authority will publish both the lists on the university website www.bup.edu.bd.
BUP MPhil PhD Admission Circular 2023-2024 :