BLRI (Bangladesh Livestock Research Institute) Fellowship 2022 is now open asking application from qualified professionals to avail its PhD and Post-doctoral Fellowships with deadline to apply June 15.
As per the latest BLRI fellowship circular, there are ten (10) PhD Fellowships on offer but the figure involving Post-doctoral Fellowships is not specified or clear.
The fellowships are for a research project titled ‘Zoonosis and Trans-boundary Animal Diseases Prevention and Control’.
To note that those who applied already for the fellowships as per the earlier circular need not re-apply
Eligibility for BLRI PhD Fellowships :
Interested persons need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application for PhD Fellowships:
- Having Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree with Master’s in relevant subjects from any recognized university or institution. Those who pursued Master’s degree abroad with related professional competencies will receive preference in securing the fellowship.
- Having first class/division/equivalent grade on all levels of academic exams. Or CGPA minimum 3.30 out of 4.0 scale.
- Valid IELTS score of 6.0 and 5.5 for candidates from English and non-English speaking countries.
- Age should not be over 45 years.
MORE RELATED STORIES FOR YOU!
Bangladesh Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Fellowship 2022
Eligibility for BLRI Post -Doctoral Fellowship:
Aspirants need to demonstrate the following qualities, among others, to be eligible for application for Post-doctoral Fellowships:
- Having PhD in the fields of Bacteriology, Virology, Bio-medical Sciences, Molecular biology and Biotechnology. Individuals who did MS and PhD from a foreign university will receive priority in getting the fellowship.
- Holding minimum two years of research experience as a Post-Doctoral Fellow or four years of working experiences in recognized university/educational or research institute after PhD.
- Having at least five (5) publications in high impact peer reviewed journals in relevant subjects.
- Age should not exceed 45 years.
BLRI Fellowship Application Process:
Interested individuals fulfilling requirements need to apply in prescribed application form which they can collect from the Office of Project Director, Bangladesh Livestock Research Institute, Savar-1341, Dhaka.
Or one can download the form from the following website :
Even one can send mail with this end to the following email address:
For further details, interested persons need to a give a look at the fellowship circular 2022 provided in the below image :
Fellowship Circular 2022 of Bangladesh Livestock Research Institute, Savar :