Online registration is now underway for Associateship of Bangladesh Insurance Academy (BIA) Diploma admission May 2021 session. The deadline to do registration is July 8.
Requirements : Aspirants need to have minimum graduation degree to do the ABIA (Associateship of Bangladesh Insurance Academy) Diploma.
Registration & Admission Info : Aspiring candidates need to maintain the following conditions in doing registration and admission :
- Registration and admission period is June 8 to July 8, 2021.
- Registration fee is Tk. 600.
- Counseling period (only applicable for foundation level students) is the same that’s June 8 to July 8. And the counseling fee is Tk. 450 per subject. Counseling class is slated to commence from July 11.
- Admit card collection from July 1 to 31. And exam fee is Tk. 500 per subject.
- Exam to start from August 17, 2021.
Exam Schedule : Candidates can find the schedule of the ABIA Diploma exam from the academy website which is www.bia.gov.bd.
Note : Any further information regarding Diploma admission and exam method can be collected from the above link as well.
Attention : You May Also Like This Story :
Insurance Diploma with Bangladesh Insurance Academy (BIA) :
Fee Payment Method : All kinds of fees such as that of of registration, exam and counseling need to be deposited by Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking Service ‘Rocket’.
Hotline : To satisfy any queries regarding registration and beyond, one can make calls at the numbers : 01711-963155, 01937-692193.
Attention : For any more information, please see the BIA Diploma Admission May 2021 Circular in the below image :