Online registration for Associateship of Bangladesh Insurance Academy (BIA) Diploma for session October 2021 is underway. The deadline for registration is December 19, 2021.
BIA Diploma Admission Requirements :
Admission seekers need to have at least Bachelor degree to do the ABIA (Associateship of Bangladesh Insurance Academy) with BIA.
ABIA Registration & Admission Information :
Interested persons need to meet the following conditions in doing registration plus admission :
- Registration and admission period is from November 21 to December 19, 2021.
- Registration fee is Tk. 600.
- Counseling period (only applicable for foundation level students) is the same that’s from November 21 to December 19, 2021. And the counseling fee is Tk. 450 per subject. Counseling class is scheduled to commence from December 27.
- Admit card collection from December 20 to January 16, 2021. The exam fee is Tk. 500 per subject.
- Exam to start from February 6, 2022.
ABIA Exam Schedule :
The exam schedule for the ABIA program will be available at the academy website :
Note : One can collect any further information regarding ABIA Program admission and exam method from the above link as well.
Attention : You May Also Like This Story :
Insurance Diploma with Bangladesh Insurance Academy (BIA) :
Fee Payment Method : Applicants need to deposit all kinds of fees such as that of registration, exam by Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking Service ‘Rocket’.
Hotline : To satisfy any queries regarding registration and beyond, one can make calls at the numbers : 01711-963155, 01937-692193.
BIA Website :
To find out more on the Associateship of Bangladesh Insurance Academy (ABIA), one can visit the following website at :
Attention : For any more information, please see the BIA Diploma Admission October 2021 session Circular provided in the below image :
ABIA October-2021 Session Admission Circular 2021 :