A Bangladesh Bank (BB) Medical Officer Job Circular is now open to fill up six (6) posts. The last date to apply is this November 30, 2021.
Requirements For BB Medical Officer Post :
Interested persons need to meet the following conditions to be eligible for application :
- Having minimum MBBS Degree from any recognized medical college or university. Besides, they have to have registration as medical practitioner from Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC).
- At least two first class or division or equivalent grade in SSC exams and in upper level exams.
- No third class or division at any level is acceptable.
- For all candidates including son of Freedom Fighter/Martyred Freedom Fighters and the disabled, age needs to be maximum 32 years as on March 25, 2020.
Application Time : As mentioned earlier, the deadline to submit application is this November 30, 2021.
BB Job Circular Application Link : Aspirants need to apply through the following link at :
Note : Applicants need to properly preserve their CV Identification Number, Tracking Number and Password after online application, which will be of future needs such as admit card download and others purposes.
For details, one needs to see the BB Job Circular provided at the end of this article.
To note, application rules and all other related things regarding the BB Medical Officer job circular are also available at the official link (erecruitment.bb.org.bd).
READ MORE : You May Like This Below Link Also (just click) :
Directorate General of Drug Administration Job Circular 2021 : 21 Posts
Necessary Instructions : Applicants need to maintain the following conditions or things, among others, while applying for the BB Medical Officer job :
- Applicant must provide his or her signature at the designated place on the application form and upload formal fresh color photograph as per the instructions available at the website. The backgrounds of photograph and signature must be white.
2. Applicants have to mention the publication date of all academic exams’ results on online application form.
3. Have to preserve CV Identification Number, Tracking Number and Password after making application as the information will be required for future formalities such as exam admit card download and others.
4. Candidates have to take part in MCQ, Written and Viva Exams.
5. For applicants with ‘O’ & ‘A’ level background and foreign degrees have to present equivalence certificate issued by the relevant education board or authority such as University Grant Commission (UGC).
Attention : For more, one needs to see the Bangladesh Bank Medical Officer Job Circular 2021 provided in the below image :