SPTI (Ship Personnel Training Institute) Madaripur Marine admission circular for year 2021-2022 is now open. The deadline to apply is December 6, 2021.
The circular invites application from Bangladeshi male citizens for admission into one year Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) course starting from January 1, 2022.
SPTI Madaripur Marine Application Process :
Students need to make application in white blank paper with phone number written in it along with the following documents :
- Attested copies of SSC or equivalent exam certificate and Academic Transcript.
- Copy of Nationality or Character Certificate issued from respective Union Parishad Chairman or Councilor.
- Two copies of attested passport size color photograph.
- Postal Order (non-refundable) of Tk. 200 in favor of Principal, Ship Personnel Training Institute, Madaripur.
- Attested photocopy of National ID Card (if available).
- One envelope with a Postal Ticket of Tk. 10 pasted and own mailing address in it.
For details, one needs to see the SPTI Madaripur Marine (Apprenticeship) admission circular 2021 provided at the end of this article.
Application Fee : The fee for application for Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) Course is Tk. 200. The fee needs to be deposited as a Postal Order (non-refundable) in favor of Principal, Ship Personnel Training Institute, Madaripur.
SPTI Madaripur Marine Course Requirements :
- Aspirants need to meet the following conditions to be eligible for application for Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) Course 2021 :
2. Being unmarried is mandatory.
3. Minimum SSC or its equivalent exam pass.
4. Age being in the range of 16 and a half to 21 years as on December 31, 2021 according to SSC or its equivalent exam certificate.
5. Having the ability to demonstrate original copies of all necessary certificates during selection examination.
6. Finally selected candidates having willingness to stay at the center during entire training period.
ATTENTION : You May Like This Below Link (just click) :
REB Line Crew Job Circular 2021 : 1700 Post
Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) Course Benefits :
Finally selected candidates as Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) will enjoy the following benefits:
- Free food and accommodation.
- Free Training and uniform as per the training needs.
- Job opportunity with domestic, coastal and fishing ship sector.
Admission Process : Marine apprenticeship will be selected on the basis of following steps :
- Initially 500 trainee will be picked (250 in each course) through selection test on the basis of merit list out of all applicants.
- The selected 500 students will have to sit for a 100 marks written test involving Bangla, English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Candidates successful in written test will need to face physical fitness, eyesight, swimming and viva exams.
- Finally seventy five (75) students will receive entry as Marine Apprentice (Deck & Engine) course in every batch based on the above tests. For details, one needs to see the DEPTC admission circular 2021 provided at the end of this article.
Selection Test Dates : Primary selection of applicants will take place at a later specified date & time at Ship Personnel Training Institute, Madaripur.
Necessary Website : For further information, one needs to visit the following official website at :
Attention : For details, one needs to see the SPTI Madaripur Marine admission circular 2021 provided in the below image :
Ship Personnel Training Institute, Madaripur Marine Admission Circular 2021 :