DEPTC (Deck & Engine Personnel Training Centre) Narayanganj admission circular for academic year 2021-2022 is out now. Online application process is already under way with deadline this October 31, 2021.
The DEPTC Admission circular invites application from Bangladeshi male citizens for admission into one year Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) course starting from January 1, 2022.
DEPTC Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) Course Application Link :
Interested students need to make application for Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) course admission under the DEPTC Admission circular through the following link at :
Application Fee : The fee for application for Marine Apprentice (Deck & Engine) Course is Tk. 320. The fee needs to be deposited by Dutch Bangla Bank Mobile Financial Service ‘Rocket’ within 72 hours of application submission.
DEPTC Marine Apprentice (Deck & Engine) Course Admission Requirements :
Aspirants need to meet the following conditions to be eligible for application for Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) Course 2021 :
- Being unmarried is mandatory.
- Minimum SSC or its equivalent exam pass.
- Age being in the range of 16 and a half to 21 years as on December 31, 2021 according to SSC or its equivalent exam certificate.
- Having the ability to demonstrate original copies of all necessary certificates during selection examination.
- Finally selected candidates having willingness to stay at the centre during entire training period.
Attention Please : You May Like This Below Link Also (just click) :
Police Constable Job Circular 2021 : Application Deadline Oct 7
Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) Course Benefits :
Finally selected candidates as Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) will enjoy the following benefits:
- Free food and accommodation.
- Free Training and uniform as per the training needs.
- Job opportunity with domestic, coastal and fishing ship sector.
Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) Admission Process :
Marine apprenticeship will be selected on the basis of following steps :
- The authority will select initially 500 trainee (250 in each course) through selection test on the basis of merit list out of all applicants.
- The selected 500 students will have to sit for a 100 marks written test involving Bangla, English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Candidates successful in written test will need to face physical fitness, eyesight, swimming and viva exams.
- Finally seventy five (75) students will receive entry as Marine Apprentice (Deck & Engine) course in every batch based on the above tests. For details, one needs to see the DEPTC admission circular 2021 provided at the end of this article.
Selection Test Dates : Primary selection of applicants will take place at 9 a.m. on November 19 & 20 at Deck & Engine Personnel Training Centre, Sonakanda, Narayanganj.
Attention : For details, one needs to see the DEPTC admission circular 2021 provided in the below image :
DEPTC Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) Admission Circular 2021 :