The DEPTC Barishal Marine admission circular for year 2021-2022 is now open with the deadline to apply is November 23, 2021.
The Deck & Engine Personnel Training Centre (DEPTC) Barishal admission circular invites application for admission into one year Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) course starting from January 1, 2022.
DEPTC Barishal Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) Application Link :
Interested students need to make online application for Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) course admission under the DEPTC Admission circular through the following link at :
For details, one needs to see the DEPTC Barishal Marine Apprenticeship admission circular provided in the below image.
DEPTC Barishal Offline Application Process :
In case of offline application, students need to make application in white blank paper with phone number written in it along with the following documents :
- Attested copies of SSC or equivalent exam certificate and Academic Transcript.
- Copy of Nationality or Character Certificate issued from respective Union Parishad Chairman or Councilor.
- Two copies of attested passport size color photograph.
- Postal Order (non-refundable) of Tk. 200 in favor of Principal, Bangladesh In-land Water Transport Authority, Banda Road, Barishal.
- Attested photocopy of National ID Card (if available).
- One envelope with a Postal Ticket of Tk. 10 pasted and own mailing address in it.
ATTENTION : You May Like This Below Link Also (just click) :
DTE Job Circular 2021 : 309 Post, Deadline Oct 27
Application Fee : The fee for application for Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) Course is Tk. 200. The fee needs to be deposited as a Postal Order (non-refundable) in favor of Principal, Bangladesh In-land Water Transport Authority, Banda Road, Barishal.
DEPTC Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) Course Admission Requirements :
Aspirants need to meet the following conditions to be eligible for application for Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) Course 2021 :
- Being unmarried is mandatory.
2. Minimum SSC or its equivalent exam pass.
3. Age being in the range of 16 and a half to 21 years as on December 31, 2021 according to SSC or its equivalent exam certificate.
4. Having the ability to demonstrate original copies of all necessary certificates during selection examination.
5. Finally selected candidates having willingness to stay at the center during entire training period.
Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) Course Benefits :
Finally selected candidates as Marine Apprenticeship (Deck & Engine) will enjoy the following benefits :
- Free food and accommodation.
- Free Training and uniform as per the training needs.
- Job opportunity with domestic, coastal and fishing ship sector.
Admission Process : Marine apprenticeship will be selected on the basis of following steps :
- Initially 500 trainee will be picked (250 in each course) through selection test on the basis of merit list out of all applicants.
- The selected 500 students will have to sit for a 100 marks written test involving Bangla, English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Candidates successful in written test will need to face physical fitness, eyesight, swimming and viva exams.
- Finally seventy five (75) students will receive entry as Marine Apprentice (Deck & Engine) course in every batch based on the above tests. For details, one needs to see the DEPTC admission circular 2021 provided at the end of this article.
Selection Test Dates : Primary selection of applicants will take place at a later specified date & time at Deck & Engine Personnel Training Centre, Banda Road, Barishal.
Attention : For details, one needs to see the DEPTC Barishal Marine Apprenticeship admission circular 2021 provided in the below image :
DEPTC Barishal Marine Admission Circular 2021(10th Batch) :