Khulna Zilla Parishad Scholarship 2024 : Application Deadline February 4
Requirements : SSC or equivalent exam pass in 2023 with GPA-5.00 in Science Group while it is GPA-4.75 for those from other groups such as Humanities, Business
Khulna Zilla Parishad Scholarship circular for financial year 2023-24 is now open with deadline to apply in prescribed form February 4, 2024.
As per the circular, students who passed SSC or equivalent exam in 2023, permanent but meritorious & poor residents of Khulna District are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Khulna Zilla Parishad Scholarship Requirements :
Aspiring students need to meet the following educational requirements to be eligible for application :
- SSC or equivalent exam pass in 2023 with GPA-5.00 in Science Group while it is GPA-4.75 for those from other groups such as Humanities, Business etc.
- For students related to freedom fighter quota & the disabled, GPA minimum 4.00, applicable to all groups.
- Being permanent residents of Khulna District and regular in-study students of any government approved educational institutions in the country.
Khulna Zilla Parishad Scholarship Application Process :
Interested students must apply in prescribed form which they can collect from the Office of Khulna Zilla Parishad. There is no fee applicable for application form meaning they can collect the form free. Then they need to fill up the form properly and submit it by the deadline to the following address/official :
Md. Reza Rashid, Chief Executive Officer, Zilla Parishad, Khulna
Documents To Attach with Application Form :
Applicants need to attach the following documents with Application Form :
- Attested copies of two (2) passport size and one (1) stamp size own photograph.
- Attested photocopy of SSC or equivalent exam’s Certificate and Mark-sheets.
- Citizenship Certificate issued from respective Union Parishad Chairman/Ward Councilor in support of being permanent resident of the district.
- Recommendation/Opinion issued from Head/Departmental Chief of the Educational institution applicant is currently studying at.
- Recommendations from the Zilla Parishad Member of respective Upazilla (Ward) in support of applicant’s financial background.
- All necessary documents, mark-sheets and certificates must be attested by first class gazette officer with name & rank of the official mentioned on the form.
- Applicant must provide his or her own signature in full name format on the form.
More Scholarship Stories For You!
Wage Earners Welfare Board Stipend 2024 : Application Deadline January 31
Khulna Zilla Parishad Website :
For more on the scholarship, aspirants can visit the following website :
Khulna Zilla Parishad Scholarship Circular 2024 :
For additional information, interested students need to see the scholarship circular provided below :