BRAC Bank opens a job circular to make recruitment to the position of ‘Head of Audit’ with application deadline February 10, 2024.
BRAC Bank is one of the leading private commercial lenders in Bangladesh with branches stretching across the country.
Requirements for BRAC Bank Head of Audit :
Interested professionals will require to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Master’s or Bachelor degree with satisfactory academic track record, obtained from any recognized university or institute.
- Minimum 15 years of experiences with minimum six (6) years in internal audit functions preferably in the banking or financial services industry.
- Sound knowledge of audit methodologies and audit execution processes.
- Professional certificates such as CIA, ACA, ACCA, ACMA and or CIMA is prefferrable.
- Clear understanding of relevant laws, regulations and industry best practices.
- Proven track record to lead, develop and manage a dynamic team.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams.
Job Nature :
The recruitment to the position of ‘Head of Audit’ is full-time basis with job location being in Dhaka. And the job grade for the position is subject to skillsets and experiences of the deserving candidate. In fact, the incumbent will be a part of the Management Committee of the bank.
Job Responsibilities :
The selected person to the position are expected to carry out the following tasks, among others, as per the recruitment policy :
- Implement and communicate Audit Committee’s mission, goals and strategies.
- Supervise to execute the annual audit plan maintaining high ethical standard.
- Prepare summary reports on the audit findings and corrective actions taken to the Audit Committee.
- Review risk management processes and responses to any risks that are appropriate and conform to the bank’s policies.
- Build the capabilities to cover the various operations of the bank including the systems used by the bank.
More Stories For You!
DU Master of International Trade & Business Admission 2o24 : Application Deadline February 11
PKSF Job Circular 2024 : 5 Assistant Project Coordinator Posts, Application Deadline Feb 11
BRAC Bank Job Application Process :
Interested persons with enough confidence of possessing the above-mentioned credentials and self-believes are encouraged to send resume at email@example.com
Out of all applications, the authority will make communications with a short list of candidates for the next stage or stages of the recruitment process.
Notably, as an equal opportunity provider, BRAC Bank encourages applications from any gender-diverse individuals and persons living with disability.
BRAC Bank Job Circular 2024 for Head of Audit :
For additional information, aspirants need to see the circular provided below :