Bill Gates (real name William Henry Gates) is an American business magnate, author and philanthropist. According to Forbes’ 2019 rich list, he is the second richest man in the world with a net wealth of $104 billion. American software giant Microsoft Corporation’s principal founder has inspired lots of people around the world with his great success stories both in business and personal life. This richest man has penned downed many praiseworthy quotes that are motivating others towards their goals with one being ‘If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake.’ Now let’s have a look at some of his quotes :
1. Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.
2. It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
3. We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.
4. Life is not divided into semesters. You don’t get summers off, and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself.
5. To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.
6. If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.
7. Patience is a key element of success.
8. I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot. (this quote putting emphasis on reading)
9. The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something before you feel good about yourself.
10. Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast, or a bridge player.
Attention : If you think you really got inspired by these Bill Gates quotes, do not hesitate to share with friends and fellows. Hopefully they will get motivated as well.
Comments are closed.