Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd., a national flag carrier, opens career window for the post of Captain for Dash8 Q400 aircraft. The job, having 6 vacant posts, is on contractual basis for a period of minimum 5 years.
Requirements : Qualified individuals must meet the following conditions to be eligible for application :
- Being a Bangladeshi citizen.
- Age being not over 57 years.
- Flying experience of minimum 2000 hours.
- Holder of ATPL and valid class-1 medical fitness certificate issued or endorsed by Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh (CAAB).
- Carrying no accident/incident records.
- Upon selection, candidates from other airlines must provide NOC before joining.
- No affidavit is acceptable in the case of date of birth.
How To Apply : Interested individuals need to apply along with the following documents attached :
i. Resume/CV with the name of post mentioned ii. 5 copies of recent passport size color photographs iii. Copy of ATPL iv. Copy of NID v. Copy of valid class-1 medical certificates vi. Copy of instrument rating vii. Other relevant documents/certificates/licenses viii. Last 2 copies of log book page.
Application Deadline : The deadline to make application is 17 June (within 15 days from publication of the circular which is June 2).
Attention : For more, one can see the Biman Job circular provided in image at the end of this article.
Application Destination : Application must be made to the following address mentioning the name of the post on the top of the envelope :
Md. Shamsuddoha Akand.
Manager, Recruitment & Staffing.
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd.
Balaka Bhaban (2nd floor).
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (HSIA), Kurmitola, Dhaka-1229.