Bangladesh Shipping Corporation Lawyers’ Panel & Legal Adviser Circular 2023 : Deadline Nov 30
For Legal Adviser post, Bar-at-Law degree a must while for Lawyers' Panel post, have to have LLB degree
Bangladesh Shipping Corporation (BSC) Lawyer’s Panel and Legal Adviser recruitment circular 2023 is now open with deadline to apply November 30.
Aspirants must be Bangladeshi citizens involved in law professions, particularly in the legal affairs of civil, criminal, finance, labor, , admiralty, insurance, arbitration etc.
BSC Legal Adviser & Lawyer’s Panel Job Requirements :
Interested persons need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application against their preferred position :
For Legal Adviser Role :
- Having Bar-at-Law degree.
- Having enrollment with High Court and Appellate Division.
- At least 12 to 15 years of working experiences along with ten (10) years of case-handling experiences with High Court and Appellate Division.
- Those with the background of Retainer Legal Adviser must have practical work experiences in admiralty case operation.
For Lawyers’ Panel Role :
- Minimum LLB Degree obtained from any recognized university or institution.
- Having at least 10 years of break-free working experiences in civil and criminal case operations along with enrollment with the concerned court.
- In case of Law Firms, the relevant institution must have at least 10 years of related expertise.
- Law Firms or individuals with higher court working experiences will receive priority in landing the job.
For details, applicants need to see the recruitment circular available at the end of this article. So please keep reading!
More Stories For You!
ICC Cricket World Cup Semi-finals Fixtures :
Bangladesh Shipping Corporation Website :
For additional information, the authorities advise aspiring persons to visit the following official website :
BSC Job Application Process :
Job aspirants will need to apply along with the following documents, among others, attached to their complete bio-data :
- High Court & Appellate Division or relevant court enrollment certificate with mentions of joining date.
- Copy of Bar Council Certificate.
- Copies of all academic papers or certificates.
- Copies of National ID Card.
- Two copies of fresh passport size color photograph.
All applications must be sent to the following destination :
Secretary, Bangladesh Shipping Corporation, BSC Bhaban, Saltgola Road, Chattogram.
BSC Legal Adviser & Lawyer’s Panel Job Circular 2023 :
For further information regarding the recruitment, aspirants need to have a look at the BSC job circular provided below :