Sirajganj Economic Zone Job Circular for CEO
SEZL is one of the largest and well-planned private economic zones in Bangladesh
Sirajganj Economic Zone (SEZ) opens a job circular for the position CEO. The last date to apply is May 15, 2022. The position is full time basis.
SEZL is one of the largest and well-planned private economic zones in Bangladesh. The project is expected to play an instrumental role in generating investment and employment opportunities in the Northern part of the country. It has all the potentials to contribute to the country’s industrial development.
SEZ CEO Job Requirements :
Aspirants need to demonstrate the following academic qualities to be eligible for application :
- Masters from any reputed university.
- Candidate having MBA / Engineering degree will receive preference.
Experiences : Applicants need to hold the following experiences :
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in relevant field with 3 years of experience as Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer or Senior position in any group of companies or multinational company. However, experience requirement may be relaxed for highly deserving candidate with experiences at EPZs or similar projects.
More Stories For You!
Dhaka University Social Welfare Institute Professional Masters Admission 2023
Dhaka University Master of Professional HRM Program Admission 2023
Additional Requirements :
Aspiring individuals need to carry the following qualities also :
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Having professional experience and understanding in finance, budget, commercial issues, economics, supply chain management, and project management..
- Familiarity with corporate laws, industrial legislations and management best practices
- Holding cross country exposure / cross functional exposure which will be regarded as added advantage.
- Having experiences with EPZs / Economic Zones will be added advantage
- Having Conceptual skills, human skills and relevant technical skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical, negotiation, decision making, communication, interpersonal, teamwork, leadership and influencing skills.
- Capability to motivate employees and ensure corporate workplace culture.
Age Limit : Applicants’ age must be maximum 55 years.
Job Location : Head Office, Dhaka but will have frequent visits to project site.
Salary & Benefits :
The deserving individuals for the position will be able to have negotiation on the monthly salary. Compensation and other benefits will be provided as per organization policy.
SEZ Job Application Process :
Interested individuals fulfilling required criteria are invited to send their CVs with cover letters to the this email address by the date : firstname.lastname@example.org
To note, only a handful of candidates will be contacted for interview.
For further details on the job circular, one can surf the below link as well :
Job Responsibilities :
The selected individual will have to carry out the following jobs as Chief Executive Officer :
- Leading the organization and being responsible for day-to-day management and operations for the fulfillment of the objectives of the organization and report to the Board of Directors.
- Developing & implementing long-term strategy and annual business plan under the guidance of Board of Directors and monitor progress against these plans to ensure that the organization attains its objectives in most effective and efficient way.
- Ensuring and overseeing organization’s financial performances, investments & other business venture.
- Making regular updates and reports to the Chair of the Board (and other Board Members when needed) on the progress of the business plan.
- Making ensure to fulfill all legal, statutory and other regulatory compliance while executing the annual business plan.
- Providing strategic recommendations and suggestions to the Chair and members of the board, to keep them aware of developments within the industry and to explore new market / clients for Economic Zone.
- Supporting operations and administration of Board by advising and informing Board members, interfacing between Board and employees.
- Developing and implementing standard operational policies for organization within the limits prescribed by applicable laws and regulations and the framework of the strategy approved by the Board of Directors.
- Communicating and negotiating with the clients for the selling, leasing and other issues to establish their business in Economic Zone and ensure clients service.
- Establishing and maintaining effective formal and informal relationships and trust with clients, relevant government regulatory bodies, departments and agencies, local administration / authorities, policy makers, local elites / communities, contractors / supplier and other stakeholders, to exchange information and views and to achieve organization goal.
- Representing the company in negotiations with customers, suppliers, government departments and other key contacts to secure most favorable contract terms.
- Developing and maintaining an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of the company in the wider community.
- Overseeing the preparation of the annual report and accounts of the company and ensure their approval by the board.
- Providing proper guidance & advice to the SEZL team and supervise them for timely completion of assignment.
- Maintaining a positive and ethical work environment that is beneficial to attract, retain and motivate top-quality employees at all levels.
- Leading organizational CSR activities to build a positive image among all the stakeholders including local communities.
- Performing any other reasonable duties or tasks requested by the Chair or Board of Directors.
Sirajganj Economic Zone Website :
For additional information, interested persons can visit the following website :