Bangladesh Air Force issues a circular to recruit individuals as MODC (Air) with the last date for application being this May 8, 2021.
Application Link : Interested individuals can make applications through the following link at :
To note, online registration fee is Tk.150.
Application Process : Application must be made in the following way :
First Registration. For that, click on ‘Apply Now’ box at the website (www.joinbangladeshairforce.mil.bd ) and do the registration by following specified directions and paying Tk.150 online.
Subsequently, applicants will get an User ID and Password to their mobile number. Then they can fill up application forms with their User ID and Passwords by going onto ‘Log-in’ section at the website.
Finally, they will require to print out their filled up application forms which they will have to carry to the exam center on the test dates along with some specified papers and photos.
Required Papers : Candidates need to attach or carry following papers with their printed application forms, among others :
- Provisional Certificates of all academic qualifications, attested photocopies of Testimonials and Mark sheets.
- Nationality Certificate, Character certificate, Official papers regarding marital status and Permanent Address.
- Fresh 12 copy passport sized attested photographs with collar and they must be lab-printed.
- Testimonial or Character Certificate issued by head of current or their last attended educational institution.
- Attested photocopies of Birth Certificates or National ID Cards in support of permanent address.
- 9 by 4 inch size return envelope with current address written on it.
Attention : For further details, please see the circular in the below image.
Eligibilities : Aspirants need to meet the following conditions to be eligible for application :
- Must be Bangladeshi Male citizen.
- SSC or its equivalent examination pass with GPA min 2.0.
- Unmarried (divorced not applicable).
- Age in between 16 to 21 years as of October 3, 2021.
- Height being minimum 5 feet 6 inches (167.64 centimeter).
- Chest measurement minimum 30 inches in normal situation but 32 inches in expansion.
- Weight according to height and age.
- Eyesight 6/6 and having normal eye-power (color blind unacceptable).
Urgent Note : Individuals from the following districts are not eligible to apply : Manikganj, Munshiganj, Narsingdi, Faridpur, Gopalganj, Netrokona, Bandarban, Khagrachhari, Rangamati, Lakshmipur, Joypurhat, Pabna, Natore, Gaibandha, Kurigram, Nilphamari, Thakurgaon, Jhenaidah, Narail, Satkhira, Chuadanga, Kustia, Meherpur, Bhola, Jhalakati, Patuakhali and Habiganj.
Selection Method : Candidates will be selected following three steps—Written Test, Health Check-up and Viva exam.
Written test will be taken on the subjects of Bangla and English (SSC level questions).
All Tests Timing and Place : Selection process meaning all the specified tests will be held at the following address (applicable for applicants from all eligible districts ) :
Bangladesh Air Force Information & Selection Center, Old Airport, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1215.
Facebook page : For further information, one can visit Bangladesh Air Force Facebook page which is
Note : For any more information, please check Air Force MODC Job Circular in the below image :
Air Force MODC Circular 2021 :