The Embassy of Japan in Dhaka is looking for qualified individuals for several positions remaining vacant at its ‘Local Staff in the Administration Section’. Both Bangladeshi and Japanese nationals living in the country are eligible to apply for the jobs. The last date to post application is this August 7.
Qualifications : Interested persons need to have the below educational qualifications for forwarding applications :
1. Bachelor or higher degree from any recognized university.
2. Bangladeshi nationals need to have fluency in Japanese. They need to have JLPT N1 Certificate.
3. Japanese nationals are required to be fluent in English and Bengali.
Job Nature : Initially one year contract will be followed for the first year only. After successful passing of the year, contract renewal will take place every two years. The job is full time with office from Sunday to Thursday from 9 am through 5 pm.
You May Like This Story Also : Qantas Cutting 6k jobs Due to Corona Pandemic
Application Process : Applications must accompany the following papers :
1. Curriculum Vitae with contact phone number and e-mail address.
2. Photocopies of all relevant academic records and certificates.
3. Copy of proof of Japanese proficiency or JLPT N1 Certificate.
4. Photocopy of National ID card or passport.
5. Nationality Certificate by local chairman or commissioner for Bangladeshi applicants.
6. Valid work permit is mandatory for Japanese nationals.
Application Destination : All applications must be sent by post to the following address at
Administrative Section, Embassy of Japan, Plot No. 5 & 7, Dutabash Road, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212. To note, all applications must be sent in A4 size paper & envelope.
Comments are closed.