BKSP Sports Science Diploma Admission circular 2021 for year 2020-’21 is now open with deadline to register is November 7, 2021.
Bangladesh Krira Shikkha Protishtan (BKSP) is a national sports academy under the National University.
BKSP Sports Science Diploma Registration Process :
Interested persons can register for the course through the following website maintaining the instructions mentioned below :
First visit the site (www.bksp.gov.bd), then log in at the site and go to the online registration bar, do the form fill-up by pressing the related bard and finally submit the application by pressing.
One can do the registration for BKSP Sports Science Diploma through the following website at :
BKSP Sports Science Diploma Course Study Fields :
Applicants can do Post-graduate Diploma in Sports Science in the following subject areas :
- Exercise Physiology 2. Sports Psychology 3. Sports Biomechanics and 4. Science of Sports Training (GTMT).
Course Duration : The duration of the Diploma in Sports Science Course is 10 months commencing in December 2021.
Requirements for BKSP Sports Science Diploma :
Interested people need to meet the following qualities to be eligible for application for the Diploma Course :
- Bachelor (pass or honors) or equivalent examination level pass from National University or any other recognized university.
- Minimum second class or GPA 2.0 in any of the following exams—SSC or equivalent, HSC or equivalent and Bachelor degree.
- For Sports Science Diploma in the fields of Exercise Physiology and Sports Biomechanics, one needs to have Bachelor degree in Science background.
- For admission into Science of Sports Training (GTMT) subject, applicants must have BPED or MPED. Or for this field, divisional level player or trainer will receive preference in terms of admission.
Students Selection Process :
At first registered students will need to appear in a written test which is scheduled to take place at 3 pm November 17, 2021 at Sports Science Wing at BKSP. To note, any changes to this end will be made available at the official website (www.bksp.gov.bd).
Secondly candidates becoming successful in written test will need to go through an interview session. The interview part is scheduled to happen on November 25 at the Office of Deputy-Director (Sports Science) at BKSP.
Here to note, candidates must carry print copy of their online registration forms and all original academic certificates.
Final results of selected candidates will be made available at the website. Successful candidates will receive SMS to this end as well.
READ MORE : You May Like This Below Link Also (just click) :
UGC Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 For Master’s & Doctoral Study
Documents to Submit During Admission :
Selected candidates will have to submit the following documents at the time of admission :
- Attested photocopies of Certificates & Mark sheets of SSC, HSC and Bachelor degree.
- In case of Bachelor or Honors degree obtained from any other university except National University, candidates have to submit attested photocopy of Migration Certificate issued from that particular university.
- Testimonial issued by the Head of that educational institution with regard to Bachelor or equivalent degree.
- Five (5) copies of passport size and two (2) copies of stamp size photographs.
- Character Certificate and Study Gap Certificate (applicable to only related cases).
- Letter of Consent from due authority, which is applicable to on-job candidates.
To note, candidates have to submit two set of all the above documents.
Admission Fee : Finally selected candidates will make the following payments at the time of admission into their preferred subject field :
- Registration & Admission Fee : Tk.5000.
2. Deposits of Tk. 5000 as Collateral (refundable).
3. Monthly fee Tk. 500.
Attention : For more, one needs to see the BKSP Sports Science Diploma Course Admission Circular in the below image :
BKSP Sports Science Diploma Course Admission Circular 2021 :