Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 : Application Deadline Jan 18
Applications are now open for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 while the last date to apply is this January 18 next year.
Number of Scholarship : The total number of scholarship is 12 which are available at various institutions in different countries under the commonwealth.
The scholarship offers selected individuals the opportunity to attend a two year Master’s program in any specified university under the group.
Universities Offering the Scholarship : The universities where the scholarship is available now are :
1. University of Dhaka (Bangladesh) 2. University of Eswatini (eSwatini) 3. Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST) (Ghana) 4. The University of the West Indies 5. Technical University of Kenya 6. University of Nairobi (Kenya) 7. Universiti Malaya (Malaysia) 8. The State University of Zanzibar (Tanzania) 9. University of Rwanda 10. COMSATS University Islamabad (Pakistan) 11. University of Mauritius 12. Universiti Putra Malaysia.
Required Papers : Aspirants need to have the following documentation while making application:
1. High school certificate
2. Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
3. Two references – preferably academic
4. Scan of passport or national ID card
5. Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
Application Process : To apply for the Scholarship, one must first create a MyACU account. This will enable them to save a draft application, and to log back in to see the status of application once it is submitted.
For creating a MyACU account, one needs to use the following link :
Application Link : Interested individuals need to visit the following link for application and getting further details on the scholarship offers :