Applications are invited from qualified individuals for ‘Law Officer’ post at Bangladesh House Building Finance Corporation under Bankers Selection Committee Secretariat. The last date to apply is May 6, 2021.
Vacancy Numbers : The number of posts to be filled up as ‘Law Officer’ is 6 in total.
Requirements : Aspirants need to demonstrate the following qualities to be eligible for application :
- Four year graduation (honors) or Post-graduation degree in Law from any recognized university.
- Min second class or division at post-graduation or graduation (honors) level or GPA min 2.75 at post-graduation or graduation (honors) level.
- GPA min 3.25 in SSC or HSC level examinations.
- At least two first class or equivalent grade till post-graduation level examinations.
- No third class or division or grade at any level of examinations accepted
- Age maximum 30 for all general applicants.
- For children of Freedom Fighter or Martyred Freedom Fighter and the disabled, the age is maximum 32.
Application Time : Online application process is already underway. The deadline to apply is 11:59 p.m. May 6, 2021.
To note, the last date and time to verify payment and collection of tracking page is 11:59 p.m. May 9, 2021.
Application Fee : The application fee is Tk. 200 which needs to be paid by Dutch Bangla Payment Gateway ‘Rocket’.
How To Apply : Interested individuals need to make applications through the following link at :
To note, all details information on how to apply, guidelines and qualifications & disqualifications are also available at the above link.
Attention : For more details, one can see the Bankers Selection Committee Job Circular for ‘Law Officer’ in the below image :
Bankers Selection Committee Job Circular 2021 For Law Officer :