DU Master of Professional Finance Program Admission 2023 : Deadline August 16
The program duration is two years with 51 credits (16 courses plus project paper)
DU (University of Dhaka) Master of Professional Finance (MPF) Program admission circular 2023 is open with deadline to apply August 16.
Department of Finance at the University of Dhaka is ranked in the top 300 globally in the subject category by the QS World University Rankings 2022.
Under the circular, eligible candidates will get the chance to enroll in the 12th batch of the two (2) year program.
DU MPF Program Features :
The two-year professional program has the following features or advantages :
- 51 credits (16 courses plus project paper).
- Seven (7) courses exemptions for ACCA Charter holders.
- Course waiver available on the basis of previous academic results.
- Open credit system to tailor the program according to students’ convenience.
- Usually, classes to be held on Fridays & Saturdays. However, classes on weekdays will be held in the evening.
Dhaka University MPF Program Admission Requirements :
Aspirants need to meet the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application :
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum CGPA 2.50 out of scale 4.00. However, no third class/division/GPA at any level of education.
- Minimum one year of work experiences. Those with work experiences in Accounting, Auditing, Investment & Finance area will receive preference in getting admission.
However, those pursuing professional qualifications under CFA Institute, ACCA Global, ICAB, ICSB or ICMAB will enjoy exemptions from work experiences requirements.
- Members of professional bodies such as CFA Institute, ACCA Global, ICAB, ICSB or ICMAB will receive preference for admission and exemption from written admission test. However such candidates will still have to appear before viva exam.
More Stories For You!
Dhaka University Masters In Disaster Science & Climate Resilience Program Admission 2023
DU MPF Program Application Process :
Interested students need to apply online through the following link at :
Application Fee :
The fee for application is Tk.1500 which applicants need to pay by bkash.
Admission Test :
Admission test will take place on August 18 at 10 am (written part) and at 11:30 am viva-voce.
Admission Test Syllabus :
Admission test splits into two : MCQ & Descriptive. MCQ past has Mathematics & English and Descriptive part includes Translation, Comprehension & Paragraph writing.