Unilever Bangladesh Ltd. invites applications from experienced professionals as it issues a job circular for the position ‘Employee Relations Lead’. The last date to apply through email is this April 2.
Requirements : Aspirants need to meet the following conditions to be eligible for application :
1. Minimum M./MBA from a reputed recognized local or international institute.
2. More than 10 year experience in Employee & Industrial Relations, Business Partnering and Learning & Development in FMCG or related industry.
Job Responsibilities : The position holder must carry out the following duties under its jurisdiction :
1. Lead the design and implementation of HR/ER policies in compliance with local labor law, regulations and group guidelines.
2. Provide employee relations input in business strategies and factory planning.
3. Train the managers in Consultation and Communication skills for collective consultations and negotiations.
4. Lead negotiation teams for matters such as pay reviews and terms & conditions negotiations.
5. Manage trade union relations & strategy including the internal federation and external trade unions.
6. Support the business as a subject matter expert on collective bargaining and managing the trade unions among others.
Application Link : Interested individuals can send their resumes to the following address :
To note, the job offers a competitive remuneration and benefit package. The position is to be filled up at the earliest.