A UCEP Bangladesh job circular is now open to fill up 4 positions including Regional Manager. The last date to apply is this December 11, 2021.
The other vacant posts include the followings–Senior Specialist (TVET & Skills Development), Specialist (Skills Promotion) and Deputy Manager (Governance & Legal Affairs).
Built in 1972 with the motto ‘Help to Learn, Skills to Earn’, UCEP Bangladesh is a Non-Government Development Organization. It provides second change education to out-of-school children as well as Decent Work to the youth through Technical Vocational Education & Training (TVET).
UCEP Job Application Link :
Interested & qualified individuals need to visit the following website to know how to make application and details on the job requirements :
To note again, the deadline to apply is this December 11. So move fast!!!
Attention : For further information, job seekers need to see the UCEP Bangladesh Job Circular 2021 (New) provided in the below image :
UCEP Bangladesh Vacancy Announcement 2021 (Latest) :
Below Description Is Of Old Vacancy Announcement :
Vacancy In Numbers : The positions to which the authority will make the recruitment as per the UCEP Job circular 2021 are the followings :
- Manager, Monitoring & Evaluation (no. of post 1) 2. Senior Officer, Supply Chain Management (no. of post 1) 3. Officer/Senior Officer, Internal Audit (no. of post 1) 4. Head of Technical School (no. of post 1) and 5. Instructor, Electrical Technology, UCEP Institute of Science & Technology (no. of post 1).
UCEP Bangladesh Job Circular 2021 (Earlier) :
Career with UCEP Bangladesh As Executive Director :
Job Responsibility As Executive Director :
The job holder is expected to lead UCEP Bangladesh’s Social Development Programme (SDP) in his or her capacity. The Executive Director is also expected to deliver the following duties as well :
- Planning, organizing and directing organization’s SDP operations and programmes.
- Communicating organization’s strategic vision related to SDP programmes in a clear, engaging and exciting manner to stakeholders.
- Undertaking necessary and timely preparations for diversification of UCEP Bangladesh’s scope of SDP operations in the context of contemporary realities LDC graduation of Bangladesh, post Covid-19 realities etc.
- Aligning UCEP Bangladesh’s strategic interests so that the organizational interests are duly reflected in relevant country papers, policies as well as organizational activities are programmes accordingly.