A UCEP Bangladesh, a Non-Government Development related Organization, job circular 2021 is now open to recruit people to 5 posts. The last date to submit application is this October 13.
Built in 1972 with the motto ‘Help to Learn, Skills to Earn’, the organization provides second change education to out-of-school children as well as Decent Work to the youth through Technical Vocational Education & Training (TVET).
Vacancy In Numbers : The positions to which the authority will make the recruitment as per the UCEP Job circular 2021 are the followings :
- Manager, Monitoring & Evaluation (no. of post 1) 2. Senior Officer, Supply Chain Management (no. of post 1) 3. Officer/Senior Officer, Internal Audit (no. of post 1) 4. Head of Technical School (no. of post 1) and 5. Instructor, Electrical Technology, UCEP Institute of Science & Technology (no. of post 1).
How to Apply : Interested & qualified individuals need to visit the following website to know how to make application and details on the requirements and others :
To note again, the deadline to apply is this October 13. So move fast!!!
Attention : For any more information, one can see the UCEP Bangladesh Job Circular 2021 provided in the below image :
UCEP Bangladesh Job Circular 2021 (New) :
UCEP Bangladesh Job Circular For Executive Director :
Job Responsibility As Executive Director :
The job holder is expected to lead UCEP Bangladesh’s Social Development Programme (SDP) in his or her capacity. The Executive Director is also expected to deliver the following duties as well :
- Planning, organizing and directing organization’s SDP operations and programmes.
- Communicating organization’s strategic vision related to SDP programmes in a clear, engaging and exciting manner to stakeholders.
- Undertaking necessary and timely preparations for diversification of UCEP Bangladesh’s scope of SDP operations in the context of contemporary realities LDC graduation of Bangladesh, post Covid-19 realities etc.
- Aligning UCEP Bangladesh’s strategic interests so that the organizational interests are duly reflected in relevant country papers, policies as well as organizational activities are programmes accordingly.