Written Exam seat plan of Senior Staff Nurse (10th Grade) post at Directorate General of Nursing & Midwifery (DGNM) has been published. The test is set to take place from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. on June 11, 2021.
The seat plan is provided in image at the end of this article. So please keep skimming or going down along the page!
A total of 15,228 candidates, turned out to be successful out of the selection exam (MCQ) held earlier, will take the exam according to the above date and timetable.
Written Exam Method : The exam will have 100 marks in total involving Bangla, English, General Knowledge and Technical/Professional Subjects. Of the marks, there will be 20 marks each for Bangla, English, General Knowledge and 40 marks for Technical or Professional Subject. The duration of the test is 2 hours.
To note, scientific calculator is not allowed for the exam. But one can use general calculator.
Important Instructions Regarding the exam : Candidates must maintain the following instructions while appearing in the exam :
- They must put on masks while entering the venue alongside maintaining other health guidelines.
- They must sit for the exam with the admit cards issued for primary selection (MCQ) exam held earlier. Without admit cards, no one would get entry into exam venues.
- In case of being lost, admit cards can be downloaded from these two websites : www.bpsc.gov.bd and http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd.
- Certain things such as mobile phones, all sorts of electronic communication devices, wrist watch, books, ornament, bags and other suspicious things are prohibited to carry to exam venues
- Candidates are asked to take their seats at least 15 minutes ahead of the exam time. No candidates will get access to his or her exam venue 15 minutes after the exam gets underway.
- Examinees will be provided with four different answer sheets for four exam subjects—Bangla, English, General knowledge and Technical/Professional Topic. So they have to maintain the order while putting answers onto the sheets. Misplacement of answers will not be marked or will be considered invalid. So be careful in providing answers to answer sheets.
Attention : Please check your seat and exam venue in the DGNM Notice regarding Senior Staff Nurse Written test provided in the below image :
Senior Staff Nurse Written Test Seat Plan :