Rural Reconstruction Foundation (RRF), a national level NGO, opens a circular to make recruitment to 210 posts in total. The last date to make application is July 19, 2021.
Vacancy in Number : The positions to which recruitment will be made are the followings :
- Deputy-Director (Microfinance Program, no. of post 1) 2. Assistant Director (SME, no of post 1) 3. Business Development Manager (no. of posts 8) and 4. Business Development Officer (No. of post 200).
Requirements : Interested individuals need to demonstrate the following conditions, among others, to be eligible for application against their preferred posts :
For Deputy Director Post : Having Post-graduation degree with minimum second Class/Division/Grade in all examinations. In case of experiences, having minimum 5 years of experiences with any credit or finance programmes. And age must be not over 50 but age limitations will be relaxed for experienced candidates.
For Assistant Director Post : Having Post-graduation degree. In addition, carrying minimum 3 years of experiences with credit programme related positions. Age must not exceed 45 years.
For Business Development Manager Post : Having Graduation or Post-graduation degree. In terms of experiences, there will be minimum 5 years of that with any credit related programmes or equivalent positions. To note, preferences will be extended to those with experiences on SME programmes in banks or related private organizations. And age should not be over 40 years.
For Business Development Officer Post : Having Graduation or Post-graduation Degree. In terms of experiences, there will be minimum 3 years of the same with any credit related programmes or equivalent positions at field level. To note, preferences will be extended to those with experiences on SME programmes in banks or related private organizations. And age should not be over 35 years.
To note, for more on requirements against the above-mentioned posts, one can see the RRF Job Circular provided at the end of this article.
Application Process : Interested individuals can participate in the recruitment process with hand-written application which needs to be sent by post, courier or in person to the following address :
Executive Director, Rural Reconstruction Foundation, RRF Bhaban, C&B Road, Karbala, Jashore-7400.
Necessary Papers : With applications, the following papers need to be attached :
Bio-data, Certificates of all academic qualifications, Nationality Certificates, Attested copy of NID and 2 copies of passport size color photographs.
Other Conditions : 1. All selected candidates need to go through six months of probation period before being regularized as per the organization rules.
2. Registration fee is Tk. 250 which need to be paid in cash at the time of participating in recruitment examination.
- Have to have legal driving license which is applicable to all the posts.
- Candidates must carry with them all relevant original certificates and National ID Cards at the recruitment exam.
- Having willingness to work at any location of the organization’s workplaces.
- Those currently on study are being discouraged to apply.
- Before joining the job, selected individuals must make a specific amount of cash deposit as collateral (refundable) and provide assurance as per the demand of the organization. For further details, please see the RRF Job Circular.
Benefits & Compensation Package : Selected persons will receive the following benefits as per the existing company rules :
For Deputy Director post, a monthly salary of Tk. 85,000 during the probation period plus mobile bill, TA & DA.
For Assistant Director post, Tk. 55,000 per month during the probation period and mobile bill, TA & DA.
For Business Development Manager post, Tk. 35,000 per month over the probation period plus mobile bill, TA & DA as per the existing rules.
For Business Development Officer post, Tk. 28,000 per month over the probation period plus mobile bill, TA & DA. For more on benefits and salary structure, one needs to look at the job circular.
Attention : For further information, one needs to see the Rural Reconstruction Foundation Job Circular in the below image :
Necessary Link : For any more information on the circular and the organization itself, one can visit the following website at : www.rrf-bd.org.