Bangladesh Public Service Commission (PSC) issues a BCS Health (Cadre) circular to recruit 409 Junior Consultants (Anesthesiology). Online application process gets underway from July 18 and will continue until July 27, 2021.
Application Link : Interested and qualified individuals need to make application through the following link at :
Requirements : Aspirants need to meet the following qualities to be eligible for application :
- Having MBBS Degree from a recognized institution or any equivalent degree recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC).
- Got registered with BMDC.
- Five (5) years of experiences as Assistant Surgeon with Post-Graduate degree or Diploma in the relevant subject from a recognized institution or any equivalent qualification approved and recognized by the BMDC.
- Age should not exceed 50 years as on July 1, 2021.
- Being a citizen of Bangladesh.
For more to this end, one needs to see the BCS Health (Cadre) Job Circular provided at the end of this article. So please keep reading!
Application Timeframe : Online application begins from 10 a.m. July 18. The last date and time to apply is 11:59 p.m. July 27, 2021.
But applicants who would receive User ID by 11:59 p.m. July 27 will be able to deposit application fee till 11:59 p.m. July 28, 2021. It should be noted that no application will be received beyond the deadline.
Application Fee : For all general candidates, the fee is Tk. 700. But for candidates of minority tribal group and the disabled, it is Tk. 100. And application fee needs to be deposited by SMS through any Teletalk Prepaid mobile number following the given rules. For details, please see the circular.
Notes : After submission of application (BPSC Form-D) properly, applicants will receive or find an applicant’s copy with an User ID, which they need to keep by a print or download.
Subsequently, submission of application fee by following the due rules, applicants will be able to download and print their admit cards.
Papers To Submit : Candidates need to email the following documents in pdf format by August 1, 2021 :
- Attested copies of Certificate of SSC and MBBS or its equivalent qualifications.
- Registration issued by BMDC.
- BPSC Form-D (Applicant’s Copy).
- Admit Card.
- Experience Certificate as Assistant Surgeon.
For email, applicants need to use the following address :
Viva Exam Method : Candidates will require to sit for a hundred (100) marks Viva Exam and the pass mark 50. To note, Viva exam will take place at the Bangladesh Public Service Commission’s Main Office, Dhaka.
Attention : For any further information, interested and eligible individuals need to see the Bangladesh Public Service Commission BCS Health Cadre Circular 2021 in the below image :
BPSC Health Cadre Circular 2021 For Junior Consultant (Anesthesiology) :