Do you want to study Master’s program in Australia on scholarship? Then there is a huge opportunity for you as applications are now invited for the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam International Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2020. The scholarship is being provided by the University of Sydney, Australia. Anyone eligible from around the world can apply for the scholarship. So Bangladeshis are as well eligible to apply. The last date to forward application is this January 12.
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. During his five years in office, Dr Abdul Kalam’s focus was on transforming India into a developed nation by 2020.
Benefits of Scholarship : The following benefits will be provided under the scholarship program :
1. The Scholarship is valued at 50% of the tuition fees and is tenable for one year only.
2. It will be processed for each relevant semester.
3. The recipient will be required to pay for all relocation expenses to Sydney including airfares, overseas health cover, Student Amenities Fees, and any other costs associated with their studies.
4. Deferral of the Scholarship is not permitted without the prior permission of the Associate Dean (Education) and it is not transferable to another University school, faculty or university. 5. It will be offered subject to the availability of funds. 6. No other amount is payable.
You May Like The Below Link As Well :
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2020 Now Open
Eligibilities to Apply : Interested persons or students need to have the following qualities to apply for the scholarship :
1. Applicants must be an international student and have an unconditional offer of admission for a masters by coursework program in the Faculty of Engineering.
2. They must have achieved a minimum distinction average (equivalent to 75 at the University of Sydney) in their undergraduate studies.
3. All applicants must be commencing their degree in the same Semester and Year the Scholarship is offered.
4. Students who have already commenced their postgraduate studies in the Faculty, or students transferring from another postgraduate program are not eligible.
5. The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
Application Process : Applications for the scholarship must be made online. Interested individuals will need to use the below link for posting application :
Comments are closed.