An NBL (National Bank Ltd.) job circular 2021 to recruit graduates for Probationary Officer & Junior Officer (general/cash) posts is now open.
The deadline to apply online is this December 17, 2021.
NBL is a leading first generation, innovative and vision driven private commercial bank with 213 branches and 14 sub-branches across the country.
So a career with this bank will surely bring lots of benefits to the lives of its new employees.
NBL Application Link :
Interested graduates meeting certain requirements can apply through the following online application system at :
Requirements for Probationary Officer Post :
Interested persons need to fulfill the following qualities, among others, to be eligible for application for ‘Probationary Officer’ post :
- MBM/MBA Degree from any reputed public/private university.
- Masters with Honors in the fields of Economics/English/International Relations/Statistics/Mathematics/Public Administration/Law.
- Masters with Honors in the subjects of Accounting/Finance/Banking/Marketing/International Business/MIS/AIS/HRM/Management.
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Environmental Science/Computer Science/Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Architecture/Agriculture/Agri-Economics.
- Having three (3) first Class/Division Or GPA at least 4.50 out of 5.0 scale and GPA minimum 3.50 out of 4.0 scale where applicable. But for candidates from English Medium, having two (2) first class/division and at least 3 A’s with 2 B’s in ‘O’ level exam and one (1) A with one (1) B in ‘A’ level examination.
- Being a computer literate with operational knowledge of Windows, MS Office, MS Excel & MS Power Point and being fluent in English.
Job Benefits As Probationary Officer :
As a Probationary Officer, selected graduates will receive monthly consolidated salary of Tk. 34,500 during the probation period.
Upon successful completion of the period, they will be absorbed in the rank of Executive Officer with a monthly pay of Tk. 46,000 as per the existing pay scale of the bank.
Requirements for Junior Officer (General/Cash) :
For the Junior Officer post, people willing have to meet the following conditions to be eligible for application :
- Masters with Bachelor degree in any discipline from a reputed university in case of Junior Officer (General) Post.
- For Junior Officer (cash), four (4) year Bachelor degree in any discipline from any UGC approved reputed university.
- Having GPA minimum 2.25 or second class in Post-Graduation and Graduaion level.
- Holding GPA minimum 4.0 in both Secondary and Higher Secondary level examinations Or
at least two (2) A’s with three (3) B’s in ‘O’ level and two (2) B’s in ‘A’ level examination.
- No third class/division/CGPA at any level of academic career is acceptable.
- Enough computer literacy with operaional knowledge of Windows, MS Office, MS Excel & MS Power Point and being fluent in English.
Job Benefits As Junior Officer (General/Cash) :
As a Junior Officer with National Bank, selected persons will get a consolidated pay of Tk. 17,300 only per month.
After satisfactory completion of probation period, they will be offered a monthly pay of Tk. 29,900 only according to the current pay scale or policy of the bank.
READ MORE : You May Like This Below Link Also (just click it) :
44th BCS Circular 2021 : Application Period Dec 30 to Jan 31
Vital Information Applicable for both the Posts :
- All selected candidates will remain on probation for a period of one (1) year.
- Finally selected candidates will have to render a Service Bond for a period of three (3) years, beginning from the date of joining.
- Candidates selected as Probationary Officer will have to hand their all original academic certificates to the bank for the bond period.
- Age should not exceed 30 years as on November 30, 2021.
- Only published academic results will be acceptable.
- Job location will be anywhere in the country.
- One graduate can apply for just a single post.
- Individuals will land the job on the basis of sheer merit.
NBL Job Application Mechanism :
Qualified graduates can apply for a potential career with NBL through the following online application system at :
Here note that applicants must submit their latest Resumes along with recent passport size photograph while applying online. In case of any queries, applicants can communicate emails at [email protected]
Urgent Note :
Applicants must preserve their Tracking Number and Password for future references, which will be generated during application submission.
To conclude, applicants must have a valid email address and mobile number for the purposes of future communication regarding the job.
National Bank Website : Below is the official website of the National Bank :
Attention : For additional information, job seekers need to see the National Bank Job circular 2021 provided in the below image :
Career with National Bank Ltd. As Probationary & Junior Officer :