Applications are invited from local & foreign individuals for admission into Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Program 2021 at two institutes under Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU).
Urgent Notice :
Admission test scheduled to be held on April 17 has been suspended by the authority due to the covid-19 situation in the country. The fresh date for the test will be notified later through due mode, says a circular from the University.
Admission process for July-2021 session at BSMMU lasted from March 9 to April 4.
Name of Two Institutes under the Universitiy : National Institute of Advanced Nursing Education and Research, Mughda, Dhaka and Kumudini Post-graduate Nursing Institute Mirzapur,Tangail. Both the institutes are under the university.
Available Disciplines : Disciplines on offer at National Institute of Advanced Nursing Education and Research, Mughda, Dhaka are : 1. Adult and Elderly Health Nursing 2. Women’s Health and Midwifery Nursing 3. Child Health Nursing 4. Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing 5. Community Health Nursing and 6. Nursing Management.
Available disciplines at Kumudini Post-graduate Nursing Institute Mirzapur are 1. Women’s Health and Midwifery Nursing 2. Nursing Management.
Requirements : Admission aspirants need to meet the following requirements :
1. Having Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Midwifery from a School recognized by the Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council (BNMC) Certificate.
2. Having at least two years of clinical experience certificate as a registered nurse as on April 5, 2021.
3. Possessing permanent registration certificate from BNMC valid up to December 31, 2021.
4. On job applicants need to demonstrate approval letter from their respective institutes.
5. Age being maximum 45 years as on April 5, 2021.
6. Possession of valid National ID.
Admission Process : Aspirants first need to deposit a specified amount of money as part of the process which has begun from March 9 and will continue till April 4, 2021. Then application submission will be made which is getting underway from March 10 and will remain open till April 4.
For local applicants, application fee is Tk.2000 and for foreign students, it is 100 USD.
Written Admission Test : The test, scheduled to be held on April 17 from 11 a.m. to 12 :30 pm, has been suspended due to the pandemic. Applicants was expected to be able to print out their admit cards from April 12 to 17 using their application numbers and passwords.
Application Link : Application must be made in the prescribed form available on the following link :
Required Papers : The following papers must be scanned and uploaded along with application forms :
1. Color photograph (JPEG Format).
2. Signature (JPEG Format).
3. Bank Payment Receipt (JPEG Format).
4. Permission letter from respective institutes for on-job applicants. (JPEG Format).
Attention : For further info, please see the BSMMU MSN Program Circular 2021 in the below image :